Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Otto Coarsen said:
Your profile says that your current position is "bent over".

Logic would dictate that you either work for Mesa yourself and are self-loathing, or you like being mounted by men.

Either way, you are in no position (literally) to decide who is an embarrassment to the industry.

Putz

No I do not work for Mesa. I would rather clean toilets for beer money. I would make more. I am bent over taking it like all the pilots in this industry who have been robbed of wages, quality of life and pensions but of course Mesa played a role in that by signing that wad of toilet paper they call a contract along with our lame union ALPA. What is that pasted on your flightbags? ALPA MESA, protecting what is ours? Trust me no need to protect that. Nobody wants it.

Jetpoop your bent over taking it the A$$, the way you probably like it. Not that their is anything wrong with that, if you like that sort of thing. Its obvious according to your profile you do. Your avitar sucks too. Have fun with your rainbow stickers. Your a real looser.

I was in IAD last week waiting to catch a flight home, and saw a Blow Jets 700 do a carrier landing. Never even flaired just lots and lots of white smoke and 2 bounces. I just will never be as cool as buttpipe overheating because I didn't run home and post it right away.

(also heard all the pax complaining about how hard they hit when they came out of the jetway)

i just read the title of the thread....mesa screwed the pooch...isn't it the other way around? probably cheaper.

Cloudroller said:
Jetpoop your bent over taking it the A$$, the way you probably like it. Not that their is anything wrong with that, if you like that sort of thing. Its obvious according to your profile you do. Your avitar sucks too. Have fun with your rainbow stickers. Your a real looser.

It's spelled L O S E R...You freakin retard. Now you show your true adolescence with your homo insults.

i never claimed to win the spelling bee. your the one who has the currnet position as being bent over. you never said who you work for. your adolesence is shown in most of your previous post.

Jetpipeovht said:
No I do not work for Mesa. I would rather clean toilets for beer money. I would make more. I am bent over taking it like all the pilots in this industry who have been robbed of wages, quality of life and pensions but of course Mesa played a role in that by signing that wad of toilet paper they call a contract along with our lame union ALPA. What is that pasted on your flightbags? ALPA MESA, protecting what is ours? Trust me no need to protect that. Nobody wants it.

Can you please clean my pipes, I will pay you more than Mesa pays their pilots.

Do what you do best and forget the flying business

Jetscream32 said:
If you would care to let me know personally just how big of a jackas$ dirtbag I am I will be flying from CLT to ALB at 1600 tomorrow and then from CLT to IAH at 2130. Just stop by the gate and say hi.

I'll say it to your face. Let me know when you're comming through PHX.

Latest resources

Back