Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetpipeovht said:
You and Jetcream are a true j@ckass mesa dirtbags. But I do admire you sticking up for your fellow mud-dwellers. Maybe you should apply some of that attitude in your next contract negotiation.

Unsafe gear sensor my @ss. Faults in sensors don't make the aircraft unstable when landing in calm wind. He or She screwed the pooch PLAIN AND SIMPLE. It was way too obvious!! Besides I was there you were NOT.

So why is there always some jab at them and their contract when that has nothing to do with what is being "talked" about here
as far as i'm concerned,did they walk away from the landing?
can they use the airplane again?
if the answer is yes to these questions then it must not have been that bad.

Jetpipeovht said:
I ONLY bash Mesa because they are an embarrasment to this industry. Oh..I have something nice to say, great spelling there chief!! You fly 737's now? GOD HELP US!!

Your profile says that your current position is "bent over".

Logic would dictate that you either work for Mesa yourself and are self-loathing, or you like being mounted by men.

Either way, you are in no position (literally) to decide who is an embarrassment to the industry.

Putz

Coool Hand Luke said:
Originally Posted by atlcrashpad
Heck, the USAF turns guys loose in F-16's and F-15's with about 200-300TT

No, they just have ejection seats and no passengers. Let me see em' come out of PHX on a +40C day with a full load and have to do a V1 cut.

I'd like to see a V1 cut in an F16....................... :D

AF :cool:

ArcticFlier said:
I'd like to see a V1 cut in an F16....................... :D

AF :cool:
I saw one land gear-up in RIC. The jet ended up in the infield with the pilot gathering up his parachute about 3000 feet upstream of the burning wreckage.

My guess is that the Immediate Action Item for engine failure on takeoff mentions yellow striped handles.

Jetscream32 said:
If you would care to let me know personally just how big of a jackas$ dirtbag I am I will be flying from CLT to ALB at 1600 tomorrow and then from CLT to IAH at 2130. Just stop by the gate and say hi.

Unfortunately I did not go to CLT today at all. Have a safe trip and hopefully you won't have to hold or be delayed on your way to IAH and get into your "FREE" time.

Latest resources

Back