• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Link to ExpressJet TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are also forgetting the fact that as a reserve captain under this TA, you can be required by the company to fly up to 20 hrs per month in the RIGHT SEAT. There is no language that states that a pilot can refuse, and it goes on to state that the company will determine which CA will act as PIC. I understand that LXjet has this provision in their current contract, but this is a MAJOR step back to LAsa pilots.

Don't you just love how the LXJT guys get more than you in the JOINT CBA? Extra retirement contriubtions for 3 years, pay less Ins for 3 years and keep 75 hours MMG in vacation months? Can you say DFR!

Don't you just love how the LXJT guys get more than you in the JOINT CBA? Extra retirement contriubtions for 3 years, pay less Ins for 3 years and keep 75 hours MMG in vacation months? Can you say DFR!

They are trying to win the LXJT vote with the retirement, but it's short lived. I doubt they will be suckered in to signing.

They are trying to win the LXJT vote with the retirement, but it's short lived. I doubt they will be suckered in to signing.

Yep, since most don't plan on retiring here. Retirement as an incentive only works for people who plan to stay. This TA makes fewer people want to stay.

So, how to we dump our Union. They don't support me so why should I have to support them with my dues. We need to dump them and get one list with skywest.

[QUOTE/]I'm loyal if I feel I'm being treated fairly. It's clear that going forward the company intends to treat me like a school-age criminal.[/QUOTE]

January 4th, the free market will force a different tune. SkyWest wants to make money. If they shrink, they lose money. If they maintain, they lose money.

If they want an airline, they're going to have to get more creative than labor concessions.

SkyWest Inc, you've squeezed all of the blood out of this turnip.

I have $90,000 in flight school loans. That was before FAR 117.

Don't be stupid. Drag this out. Have some self respect and make them pay for your sacrifice and hard work. You don't see management taking concessions, do you?

I would like to see a comparison of the Skywest contract against this... From what I have heard in passing it seems superior to this- Just give me that contract and boot the union for a 2% raise.

Funny how ALPA decides to cave to threats but they don't make a case for concessions and then survey the pilot group as to where thos concessions will come from if a need was proven. Notice no cuts to the payscale so the ALPA dues dollars remain the same, but the changes to the rigs, MMG etc will have you working more for less credit! And once the 2-1 duty credit is gone don't think fior a second you won't fly 4 hours in a 12 hour period. 1 round trip sit and hour or 2 then another. It's gives them time to recover from MTCE and weather delays. Look at the summary ALPA sent out under scheduling rules.

Latest resources

Back