• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Link to ExpressJet TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is a real zigger....Sick leave may be require to present a Dr note "describing the illness or injury" HELLO HIPPA! Shouldn't it just say fit for duty or not? I bet the female pilots file a law suit on this one!

Here is a real zigger....Sick leave may be require to present a Dr note "describing the illness or injury" HELLO HIPPA! Shouldn't it just say fit for duty or not? I bet the female pilots file a law suit on this one!

Still an occurrence unless FMLA.

Company must have reasonable cause to request. That's purely dependent on the CPO and their mood.

So I go down to the clinic with a sinus or ear block. I see an NP. NP writes note. Is that acceptable- because he/she can practice on their own nowadays. Where is the solid language? More loopholes to exploit.

Don't you just love how the LXJT guys get more than you in the JOINT CBA? Extra retirement contriubtions for 3 years, pay less Ins for 3 years and keep 75 hours MMG in vacation months? Can you say DFR!

Those things are huge concessions on the LXJT side!

That's a colossal concession for the LXJT side. Currently, ANY AND ALL absences with a doctor's note do NOT count as occurrences.

Last edited:
PSA, PCL, EGL pilots set the bar so low, you can feel the disdain and mockery in the TA. Thanks, guys.

NO

As an EGL guy I'm wondering how we got lumped in with PCL and PSA.....we voted the B scale down, and as such are seeing large RJs awarded to PSA and Republic with our name on them....we took minimal QOL concessions in bankruptcy but they didn't include pay cuts beyond per diem.....I think we're holding the line with management. What did we do to set the bar low?

Those things are huge concessions on the LXJT side!

Sorry Nevets I know it's a huge concession and I do not agree with the concessions in this TA on either side. I'm sorry that you have to give it up (maybe) because it has not been proven that you need to and we won't see it either. I don't agree the way it is being handled we should all be on the same terms in the JCBA. We are relying on the solidarity of your pilot group to vote this thing down, remove the reps and put people in there who make choices based on facts and logic not fear and threats.

Why are there differences in this TA between LXjt & LAsa? And here I thought Ed would be fair unless maybe the MECs overrode him? No doubt the Co trying to get LXjt to vote yes, with the MECs help. Sickening. Not only does ALPA negotiate for the majors vs regionals, now our own TA has differences between the two pilot groups!

NO!

Latest resources

Back