leave them alone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go buy some salt, pops.

some pilots on this site a real as*holes for wishing mesa to shut down asap. for the sh*t times ahead, alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets (with their kids) then i pray something bad happens to you.
Hope you cant renew your medical. ;-)
hurry up and get hit by a train;-)
hope you find your wife or husband cheating on you;-)

some pilots on this site a real as*holes for wishing mesa to shut down asap. for the sh*t times ahead, alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets (with their kids) then i pray something bad happens to you.
Hope you cant renew your medical. ;-)
hurry up and get hit by a train;-)
hope you find your wife or husband cheating on you;-)

Last edited:
The Mesa Pilot group is an outstanding group of people who are professional and go our of their way for any crew member. They welcome you with open arms and regardless of their situation or what is thrown at them they never take out their aggression on Jumpseaters. They do what they can to get you home or to work. They remind me of the ACA or former "Independence Air" Group. Always smiling always positive no matter what. My hopes to all Mesa Crews that they find more secure and lucrative grounds. It's not their fault that they have Satan's right hand as their CEO.

If all the regionals that you deem suck go out of business. Eventually yours will be at the bottom. And thus you must fall on your own sword, as you wanted every other bottom feeder to do. Worry about your own lives.

The Mesa Pilot group is an outstanding group of people who are professional and go our of their way for any crew member. They welcome you with open arms and regardless of their situation or what is thrown at them they never take out their aggression on Jumpseaters. They do what they can to get you home or to work. They remind me of the ACA or former "Independence Air" Group. Always smiling always positive no matter what. My hopes to all Mesa Crews that they find more secure and lucrative grounds. It's not their fault that they have Satan's right hand as their CEO.

You my friend are 100% correct. We are nothing but nice and accommodating to every pilot group that wishes to non-rev on us. I notice thats it always the other ALPA regional pilot groups that are asses to us. RAH guys have always been polite to us. Its usually the Comair and ASA guys who like to throw dirty looks and make smug comments in our presence.

Its usually the Comair and ASA guys who like to throw dirty looks and make smug comments in our presence

Latest resources

Back