leave them alone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yahooair

some pilots on this site a real as*holes for wishing mesa to shut down asap. for the sh*t times ahead, alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets (with their kids) then i pray something bad happens to you.
Hope you cant renew your medical. ;-)
hurry up and get hit by a train;-)
hope you find your wife or husband cheating on you;-)

MESA SUCKS!!!! I've been on the streets and wish that upon no pilot, but I do wish Mesa to go away, and soon.

And yahoo, I piss on your "wishes"!!!! They made the decision to work there, now they must deal with the consequences-good or bad!!

some pilots on this site a real as*holes for wishing mesa to shut down asap. for the sh*t times ahead, alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets (with their kids) then i pray something bad happens to you.

Truly is bad karma all around. I hope you reconsider this post.

Cheers- Rum

Wow Yahoo.....that was harsh. Although not a big fan from a travellers perspective......as a controller the Air shuttle guys and gals are very friendly. I wish no ill will toward their futures. We are all in this together.

In a time when some of the regional airlines are GOING to go away, would you rather see another disaster like ACA, where a regional industry leader just disappears? Or perhaps something more like Air Wisconsin, wherein a strong company with decent pay, benefits and QOL gets gutted because of a contract awarded to a bottom feeder? Instead, why not the perennial industry low-baller that's so poorly managed that the whole country can see them coming apart at the seams? Is that the kind of place we should all aspire to work as the regionals collapse and the decent jobs go away?

Sorry, we're not all going to be left standing when all is said and done. If somebody's got to go, maybe it should be the company that set the bar so low for the rest of us. Best wishes to the pilot group, but this is reality. I would have much rather worked for Aloha than MAG.

Last edited:

I worked there, and had the nads to get out and take a significant seniority hit to start over elsewhere. That organization is a plague on the airline industry specifically, and america in general.

I earned the right to wish them gone. I hope you all find jobs elsewhere, but it's not my fault that you may have waited too long...

BTW, it would be well worth leaving a junior CA job at mesa to start all over at SKW or RAH.

"What goes around comes around."

"Karma is a bizatch."

"Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, Mesa deserves it!

Latest resources

Back