• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

leave them alone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some pilots on this site a real as*holes for wishing mesa to shut down asap. for the sh*t times ahead, alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets (with their kids) then i pray something bad happens to you.
Hope you cant renew your medical. ;-)
hurry up and get hit by a train;-)
hope you find your wife or husband cheating on you;-)

Hokay I'll bite:

1) I wish Mesa was gone...MESA SUCKS
2) I have nothing but respect for the pilot group and wish them the best in the future. They deserve it!
3) I played football so no, my medical is still going to be okay as long as I keep working out....
4) I ALWAYS look both ways before crossing a train crossing so no luck for you there
5) I'm never getting married. I dont have the ability to love somoene enough to let my guard down and become vulnerable. Long story short currently I'm a man-whore. I just wanna increase my number on overnights / days off. Looks like that last wish isnt going to come true for you either.

Oh and who do you work for?

some pilots on this site a real as*holes for wishing mesa to shut down asap. for the sh*t times ahead, alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets (with their kids) then i pray something bad happens to you.

Oh its will be OK. America will be just fine. Don't worry. It's just the CEO or the wrong jets or Management or the air fare war or ______ . Don't blame us. I know a bunch of pilots that fit your description because of your airline. Ba Da U

alot of people will not be able to find jobs and put food on the tables.
if you really wish these people to be on the streets
I've been put out of a job by having an airline shut their doors.
Happiest days of my life. I made twice as much as I did at the airline.
-I knew what it was like eating brand name foods from the grocery store.
-I was able to super size my meal at McDonalds and my wife didn't have to pay for her own.
-I didn't have to go to Payless for shoes.
-The rabbit ear antenas got replaced with a real cable.
-I didn't have to bounce from gym to gym taking advantage of their free 30 day trials. I was able to afford a memebership
-And I was able to retire my Nintendo for a Playstation.

But working at the Mental Hospital wasn't where I wanted to be for ever.

Salukipilot4590

Is your health 100% GUARANTEE to be OK tomorrow?

I had a friend that worked out every day, he was in good shape. Two weeks after his first EKG had a heart attack and die. He was 35. That day after the exam, he called me and said, "5 years until my next EKG". Everything is great.

you never now man...

all of us in these field, we are one medical and one checkride from loosing everything...

Last edited:

You should not care what people think... certainly not here. It’s amazing some of the people who fly and the things that come out of their mouths. It’s not MESA that needs to go away, but JO and your contract (which does suck).

I have a friend who starts at MESA on May 5th. God bless him and the rest of you.

Last edited:

I have to say shut your month! and Mesa $ucks

Latest resources

Back