• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest FLOPs FUD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it is not an industry standard contract with the return of the 70+ pilots I don't even want to look at it.

I left Options a few years ago to go to elsewhere. I ask Options management, why is it that my fractional is still growing? Maybe instead of cutting employees, management should cut itself. They obviously have failed in their responsibilty to the company. I wish my friends at Options well, but to me the writing is on the wall. It seems Mikey has destroyed another company, just like he did to USAirways Express wholly owned.

Dallas Company Meetings

I found out attendance is MANDATORY at the next one (tomorrow) in Dallas from 5 to 6:30pm. Same old flight options.

I found out attendance is MANDATORY at the next one (tomorrow) in Dallas from 5 to 6:30pm. Same old flight options.

Take notes on what Babbling Bob says. It'll help the negotiating committee when this inept mgmt team once again contradicts itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore

Take notes on what Babbling Bob says. It'll help the negotiating committee when this inept mgmt team once again contradicts itself.

Any word on how that went?

Latest resources

Back