• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest FLOPs FUD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rick was not Director of Safety. That would be Chuck Starkey. Rick was Director of Standards and Evaluation. He will not be "magically" returning.

Email the Plain Dealer - they are looking for information on the firings and how it impacts CGF. FO is not giving any information to them. ALISON GRANT [[email protected]]

already in email exchanges with her! :beer:

isn't the internet great?

Rick was not Director of Safety. That would be Chuck Starkey. Rick was Director of Standards and Evaluation. He will not be "magically" returning.

More importantly, Rick Fuller has integrity and a spine. too bad that can't be said about the rest of management.

ANY FLOPS manager that followed orders on black Friday is spineless.

Come on. Face realty. it is what it is. Move on and pick up the pieces. sorry to all affected, but it is what it is. we are in the aviation industry aren't we?

Come on. Face realty. it is what it is. Move on and pick up the pieces. sorry to all affected, but it is what it is. we are in the aviation industry aren't we?

Are you kidding? Yeah, pick up the pieces and do what you need to do but, this is far from over. What? You want everyone to be namby pamby passive and not do anything about it and let management get away with this without a fight?

Some folks fight. Others just bend over and take it.....I guess.

As a former FLOPS pilot I am disgusted with what has to be the single most back peddled, under-handed stunt that I have witnessed in recent business history.

No... I believe that would be the union involvement in the failure of Eastern Air Lines.

A lesson not one union pilot or mechanic has ever learned from.

yawn.....:puke:

Latest resources

Back