• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No ..Okay Guys..I am a woman, Married to Gee4Dude who is a man. Okay dokey....And nope the kid is not adopted, pushed that baby out all by myself :)I just piggy backed on his page. OOps...Didn't mean to get you guys confused. Guess right side left side brain kicked in....hahaha Hope all had a safe Happy Fourth. Take it easy guys, Just had to from a wifes point of view about all this bickering. We have jobs!!! YEAH!!!!

No ..Okay Guys..I am a woman, Married to Gee4Dude who is a man. Okay dokey....And nope the kid is not adopted, pushed that baby out all by myself :)I just piggy backed on his page. OOps...Didn't mean to get you guys confused. Guess right side left side brain kicked in....hahaha Hope all had a safe Happy Fourth. Take it easy guys, Just had to from a wifes point of view about all this bickering. We have jobs!!! YEAH!!!!

Get off your husband's account. Leave the big boy talk to the people who actually do this stuff for a living.

My god, no wonder people on here love bashing NJ. You are making your husband and the rest of us look really really pathetic. Perhaps you can log off and then go call your other pilot wife friend and tell her to put the self righteous BS crack pipe down.

And no....I don't have a frickn flying job anymore. Yeah!!!

Last edited:
Broke Flyer, They Pay enough, People spend too much.
Pilots think they are Sky Gods are something and no one else can replace them, they're so Damn good. Every one is dispensable. Everyone! We have moved here to fro, been with those that didn't pay well ore better yet, not at all. Net Jets is the Creme de La Creme. Thats why everyone on here wants them to hire them. You know it I know it.They know it. You're not worth what you get paid. It's a blessing. Yeah I know it's tough being paid to be responsible for someones life, but it ain't so tough sitting in Dusselgorf @ some nice hotel w/ 3 hots and a cot waiting for the next ferry either. Yeah some days are tough, but hey, so's digging ditches!
What I suggest you do, is if you're bored, Go get a Job, Maybe Obbma will pay you to sweep th4e floor for $250,000 a year!!!

After a few cocktails the pilots wife decided to hi-jack her husbands account and tell those darned pilots he works with what she really thinks of them.

The aftermath... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCI4o3hUaTY&feature=related

We have hired several people with all airline backgrounds, including one that's either in IOE now or going through initial 10 school.

Good luck!
Hey T-bone...not trying to flame..really. But read on another Blog (APC) that some of your pilots were asked to fly a couple of days with NO pay...any truth to that? Hope not...Hope all is well with you guys.

Hey T-bone...not trying to flame..really. But read on another Blog (APC) that some of your pilots were asked to fly a couple of days with NO pay...any truth to that? Hope not...Hope all is well with you guys.

Well, we have been working without OT pay for several months, so yes I suppose in a way you could say it's true. Instead of the pay, a day of OT can be traded in for PTO. New OT pay policy takes effect October 1st. The pilot group has extended a very large line of credit to the company to help get through these tough times, so it's about time that OT is back in play. That line of credit wasn't going to last forever. All in all, it's still a great place to work (though nothing is perfect!)

Latest resources

Back