• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi guys. I have applied online last week but was just curious about a few things. My career has only been flying with the airlines and never done any corporate flying. I have been furloughed four times in my career and I have been trying to get away from the airlines for several years. I also do not know anyone on the inside, so I am just another guy applying. So here is the question. Is there any hope for someone like me to get on or am I just out of luck? All I can do is put my best foot forward (right foot) and see what happens but I just wanted to have so idea if there is any chance for me. Any answers and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

We have hired several people with all airline backgrounds, including one that's either in IOE now or going through initial 10 school.

Good luck!

Thanks t-bone. Thats good news. Usually it seems you have to know someone on the inside. At least thats the way I have seen it in the past. Do you know of any that has had at least an invite for an interview without knowing anyone? Anyway, thanks for the insite.

David

You guys know if they've hired anyone without ANY 121 or 135 experience? Nothing about that in the min qualifications, but lots of questions about it in the online app...

You guys know if they've hired anyone without ANY 121 or 135 experience? Nothing about that in the min qualifications, but lots of questions about it in the online app...

Yes, we have hired a couple military retirees...but I can't think of too many. It's so much more about your attitude and personality than it is about your ability to fly an airplane. It doesn't matter what you've flown or where you flew it, you need to be able to show your customer service skills most importantly.

Good luck!

Hey BrokeFlyer, I am a NetJets Pilot wife... With all the ratings you have, why are you Broke?? I for one am HAPPY to have a JOB!!! The reward every week for work is a paycheck. We get paid plenty!!! If you don't like the wages, go work for someone else and how about not twisting arms to get more! They risked all the money to get there, not you. You got paid a more than fair wage. You took early out as it was a great deal. AGAIN, WE ARE HAPPY!!!!!!

Hey BrokeFlyer, I am a NetJets Pilot wife... With all the ratings you have, why are you Broke?? I for one am HAPPY to have a JOB!!! The reward every week for work is a paycheck. We get paid plenty!!! If you don't like the wages, go work for someone else and how about not twisting arms to get more! They risked all the money to get there, not you. You got paid a more than fair wage. You took early out as it was a great deal. AGAIN, WE ARE HAPPY!!!!!!

F..Me, wow! Management loves you!

I don't care if they LOVE me, But I respect them and appreciate the fact they tried so hard to keep everyone flying, even after 911. Especially when so many lost their jobs! If they were only acting in their best interests they could have simply fired people. Better yet, when a few have lost their medicals, they were given other jobs to do without loss of pay!! What other company does that!!! None!!! What I suggest is stick to what you appear to do best and that is stirring up stinky do and I mean DOODOO.

I Pray everyday that we after Barrack Insane Obama gets through we all have a job!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back