• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really wouldn't call not paying employees what they are entitled to as "pulling back."

It's usually called theft.

That about sums it up! On the other hand, the company pulled back when it needed to, and now that things are moving in the right direction they are putting money back on the table.

What "table" is that? Didn't know you guys were in bargaining.

Those last two pages were the funniest stuff I have read on here in a long, long time! Maybe I should let my wife on here.... No, she has too much sense. We need B19 or NJW to chime in and liven things up!

Well, I actually have good sense ..I was trying to share it with those that obviously don't!! I don't believe in extortion and thats basically what happens with a union. But we are having to go along with it just the same.All for one and all that heh.
I don't want whats happening with so many others, Flight options to name one, to happen to us.

I think what both entertains me and irritates me the most on this board is people on the periphery of what we do telling us how we ought to fly/relate to management/how much we should make/what working conditions we should have, and so forth.

G4dude's wife, I don't know what you do. It could be that you are a doctor, or a lawyer, or the person who bioengineers the latest granola bar. Maybe you're a stay-at-home mom. Whatever it is, you know far more about it than I ever will. I promise you I will not tell you how do your business. I wouldn't want to look any stupider than I already do.

There. Was that subtle enough?

G4dude(?) ... I do not have dog in this fight and could really give a crap ... but you need to really grow a sack. The only way working conditions ever get better is fight for them. Management does not just hand out pay increases, days off and decent hotel because they want to ...

Would you cross a picket just to "thankful" to have a job?

Last edited:
I don't want whats happening with so many others, Flight options to name one, to happen to us.

Your husband is an at-will bit*h for a Dubai owned company. He is a house-boy for rich people, who has no say at work and can be legally fired for any reason, good, bad, or non-existent.

Flight Options pilots, through their union and it's committees, meet with our company regularly and have a say in how the operation will be run. They have contractually protected work rules, job protections and wage provisions that, unlike your husband's, cannot be taken away at the whim of management. And they can only be fired for just cause, unlike your husband who can be terminated "at-will".

So the next time you see your husband dressing up in his costume to present himself in prone position to his masters, think about what it would be like for you if he steps across the imaginary "at-will" line.

The Flight Options pilots fought hard, in bad economic times, to earn a very good contract and lay aside their at-will status. The sacrifices were well worth it.

So the next time you see your husband dressing up in his costume to present himself in prone position to his masters, think about what it would be like for you if he steps across the imaginary "at-will" line.

You're a jackass!

Your husband is an at-will bit*h for a Dubai owned company. He is a house-boy for rich people, who has no say at work and can be legally fired for any reason, good, bad, or non-existent.

Flight Options pilots, through their union and it's committees, meet with our company regularly and have a say in how the operation will be run. They have contractually protected work rules, job protections and wage provisions that, unlike your husband's, cannot be taken away at the whim of management. And they can only be fired for just cause, unlike your husband who can be terminated "at-will".

The Flight Options pilots fought hard, in bad economic times, to earn a very good contract and lay aside their at-will status. The sacrifices were well worth it.

You need to go back and read this thread again. This G4 family works at netjets, not xojet.

Can you all continue your fight on another thread.
try "bored housewife takes on gullible internet trolls"

Latest resources

Back