• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can I hear an AMEN???? Got me preaching now...A company goes into business to make money. They take great risks, and when it succeeds, Here come the Vultures..." wheres mine?"Well yours comes with that enormous check each month. Remember if you don't like it...Go find another JOB, and he'll probably be a real"Jack ass of a boss short for JOB.
You took no monetary risks... Like I say I LOVE OUR Company, the way it was run B4 you Union People got involved, I just hope after all the "goodies" we will still have that job!!!

looks like someone forgot to close that browser at the fbo computer.....funny stuff.

and btw....brokeflyer means they NEVER pay enough.

think about it.

Broke Flyer, They Pay enough, People spend too much.
Pilots think they are Sky Gods are something and no one else can replace them, they're so Damn good. Every one is dispensable. Everyone! We have moved here to fro, been with those that didn't pay well ore better yet, not at all. Net Jets is the Creme de La Creme. Thats why everyone on here wants them to hire them. You know it I know it.They know it. You're not worth what you get paid. It's a blessing. Yeah I know it's tough being paid to be responsible for someones life, but it ain't so tough sitting in Dusselgorf @ some nice hotel w/ 3 hots and a cot waiting for the next ferry either. Yeah some days are tough, but hey, so's digging ditches!
What I suggest you do, is if you're bored, Go get a Job, Maybe Obbma will pay you to sweep th4e floor for $250,000 a year!!!

One last thing, We need to be satisfied. These are becoming harder economic times by the day. When the owners start leaving, we lose money. Someone is going to lose their jobs. Money isn't kept in a vault and NetJets can just print it up. Thats why SouthWest Airlines in good shape.The employees have a vested interest in the company. Me too in my husbands job, The SURVIVAL of Net Jets. Are you people so spoiled by always having a good job, you really don't know whats it like to not have one. 27 moves with a small child. No Fun. I say leave it alone, make yourselves happy. I'm behind Net Jets all the way. Even, yes EVEN with a pay cut if necessary!!!!

this is getting good now.

you're the first female that i've seen that refers to herself as "dude" in a screen name.....

fish are bitting at FI today....

Pilots think they are Sky Gods ....

G4dude

We are Sky Gods. You might think thats egotistical but I call it pride in my profession.

If your a professional pilot flying paying passengers and you don't have the self confidence to handle any emergency thrown at you, you have no business being in a cockpit.

Even the Feds recognize it. Reference U.S. FAA FAR 91.3, "Responsibility and authority of the pilot in command".

Can I hear an AMEN???? Got me preaching now...A company goes into business to make money. They take great risks, and when it succeeds, Here come the Vultures..." wheres mine?"

We have 495 pilots who took great risks for NetJets, too. They risked their careers to help build NetJets, and it blew up in their face.

Telling your bank that you're "happy to have a job" doesn't pay the mortgage, I'm afraid.

Like I say I LOVE OUR Company, the way it was run B4 you Union People got involved, I just hope after all the "goodies" we will still have that job!!!

NetJets was a union shop long before NJI was ever created. Nice attempt, though. :rolleyes:

I'm not a woman!!! I'm just using my Husbands account :) He's actually is a G5Dude!
NO you didn't risk anything.You did what everyone else in America did. You got a job! A job is an exchange of values, Your reward is a Paycheck at the end of the work week, It's not Welfare folks. You can walk away anytime. Why is it people always expect a company to pay for everything. What exactly are you responsible for? They aren't supposed to provide your Insurance,your retirement. Thats YOUR job. God man we don't even have to pay our own premiums.Are you paying for everything for your kids for their entire lives.? I mean they were born for your entertainment, they make you laugh, cry, they make great wallet stuffers. I mean we have one too, but there comes a time when we cut the cord! Why should NetJets pay for your lifestyle? You get paid!!!! More than you're worth. Unions are out for the survival of the union. That is their number one objective. Sure you get some nice things, but what is happening all around us while getting all the nice tidbits, people are LOSING their jobs. Money doesn't grow on trees and I am afraid with all these new niceties, we are risking our livelihoods.

Are you related to B19? You sure sound like him.

Also, do you mean that your husband is married to a man? I assume the kid is adopted then. Inquiring minds and all that.

Latest resources

Back