• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Orion just asking a question here. Do you believe anyone would have received a raise if union vote failed? Their furloughing pilots!!! Maybe there would I been a small raise maybe not. But with no contract and furloughs I smell a paycut. KR hasn't given office people, Mechanics, Flight Attendants, anyone a raise in 15+ years why would he give the Pilots one?

Only a pay cut if we were lucky. Look at the Brain Dead Label program. Your bonus is based on "productivity". Something you have little control over. If you write up an airplane, it goes against your productivity bonus. And the real kicker is the rolling duty days.

You were about to get "paid". You messed that up by believing in the 1108. No one has answered what you expect to get except for get "paid". What leverage do you have for the company to give you anything? I'm not going to sit here and defend any one individual, but I do not believe the Union will do right by anyone. Look the proposed SLI, that you guys are praising must be implemented. Wow, that was completely different from what was being proposed during negotiations. What a mess. It just breeds contempt between the two companies.

Are you really that big of a Tool?

You were about to get "paid". You messed that up by believing in the 1108. No one has answered what you expect to get except for get "paid". What leverage do you have for the company to give you anything? I'm not going to sit here and defend any one individual, but I do not believe the Union will do right by anyone. Look the proposed SLI, that you guys are praising must be implemented. Wow, that was completely different from what was being proposed during negotiations. What a mess. It just breeds contempt between the two companies.

OrionCFI you are correct on one point, yes we are about to get paid and it will be in the JCBA which Managment can not resend at a whim

There is a fence negotiation session scheduled for tomorrow. Watch closely whether management actually comes prepared, or just tries regressive/surface negotiations again.

...Let's say we would have voted the 1108 out. Did everyone think we were going to lose our jobs? Immediate pay cut? Schedule change? 401 k loss? Why would he do that? In fact the 401k got restated for some and if we voted them out we were all getting a raise. Oh yeah, with the implementation of this Union, my job is on the chopping block due to possible furloughs.
Go ahead rip my head off and tell me how short sighted I am. From where I'm sitting I don't see this doom and gloom. Seems like every darn aviation management group out there.

I get the frustration that you must feel, but do you actually think that the need for pilots has decreased simply because there is a union on property? It would somehow magically be different if only there was no union? ... give me a friggin' break. They can either sell airplanes/hours or they can't, and that is the only thing that drives the need for pilots. Maybe they recalled too many pilots, too soon, in an attempt to get to the bottom of the list and rid themselves of eligible voters... did you ever consider that? Any suggestion that this is somehow the unions fault is laughable, and as far as the VSP goes, it could easily be negotiated, if the company was actually willing to come to the table and negotiate. You should be directing your frustration and anger at management, where it belongs.

There is a fence negotiation session scheduled for tomorrow. Watch closely whether management actually comes prepared, or just tries regressive/surface negotiations again.

I will bet that tomorrow will be more trivial surface negotiation geared towards stalling further. So it probably won't happen tomorrow, but eventually management will desperately attempt to protect the FOK by un-fencing the Globals and G450's before we get to arbitration.

If they surface/regressively negotiate, we will be right back in front of the judge.

V1 you say the Flex guys outsmarted the options guys on the SLI, but your not a IGM. You prefer brain dead label pilot over me. MR I got my 30%. But your not a IGM. As blatantly harsh as I am I have always argued for equality for everyone until recently. I say what everyone else is thinking kinda like TRUMP. When I am sitting talking to a group of pilots on the road, Netjets, TMC, XO guys. A lot of them make me look mild on how they speak of Flexs arrogance and stupidity at the same time. Oh and I will never give up the Booze or heavy Metal maybe you should try it. Get away from the TEXASS TWO STEP.

Oh, let me count the ways you are wrong. I'm not an IGM. I don't have my 30%. Nor am I from Texas. By my count, that's three strikes. If you'd pay attention then you'd know I was on the SLI committee. Are you calling all three of us IGMs?

Why haven't you addressed your comment about outsmarting the options guys. And your precious Flex is a loud and proud TEXASS Company. Being on the SLI committee to outsmart the options guys makes you a IGM in my book and if all three of you had that agenda then yes I am calling you all IGMs I hope the other two didn't have that mindset but now I have my doubts might explain why the first 34 are Flex union haters

Why haven't you addressed your comment about outsmarting the options guys. And your precious Flex is a loud and proud TEXASS Company. Being on the SLI committee to outsmart the options guys makes you a IGM in my book and if all three of you had that agenda then yes I am calling you all IGMs I hope the other two didn't have that mindset but now I have my doubts might explain why the first 34 are Flex union haters

You're reading way too far between the lines. You're making a connection that since the top 33 guys are Flexjet that that makes me an IGM??? You're way off the reservation and as clueless as anyone I've ever talked to. The list was explained in great detail with notes attached at the bottom. Did you bother to read them? I'm guessing not otherwise you'd know why those 33 are at the top. You've made a fool of yourself on here for so long that I'm not even sure why I'm debating you. Consider this conversation over between us.

Latest resources

Back