• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The arrogant pr$cks are the Flex pilots. And that's not just a options sides view. The whole industry has come to see Flexs true colors. Netjets pilots , TMC pilots, their all on the road talking about how arrogant and stupid you all are. And your idiot talking mouth on the VUH isn't helping your cause. You POS made out better on the SLI even the FING judge said so. But again your arrogance and stupidity stand in the way of seeing any of it. Self Serving, hypocrites, A kissers. Why you think KR bought you losers instead of CA. That was no accident, he saw what idiots you where and knew it was his best shot at beating the union. Those CA guys where a stand up group of professionals. A word you clowns have no idea what it means. Where's you're precious management that KR FIRED!!!!! Way back when ( read my past posts I'm sure it's in there somewhere ) I wanted equality for everyone but you flex fools don't deserve a damn thing. The union is here to stay and the leader ship we have is the best there is. They are a moral ethical group of guys. Words you guys will never understand. If any of you guys worked for Netjets especially FW you would have been ran off the property a long time ago. That's my rant for the night. Time for a few more Vodkas. Deuces B$tches

And you epitomize the very image that every pilot in the industry had of Flight Options. A loser, not very bright, bottom of the barrel pilot who probably couldn't find another job worth having if your life depended on it. You really need to lay off the booze and heavy metal (I've seen your Facebook page). We have our problems here at Flex but I'll take FW over you any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I seriously think your mental issues are worse than Ricci's. Yes, he's a narcissist, but you're a raving lunatic. You're one of the jackasses that I had to dismiss when I decided to join the Union and start volunteering my services, which I'm still waiting to see you sign up for something. But to be honest, I'd rather you not. You can't even handle yourself on Flight Info, no way I'm going into battle with you on any committee. If us Flex guys are so inferior, how is it that you got so outsmarted with the SLI?

Oh so your saying the Flex guys F the option guys on SLI???? Yep that would be something you IGM guys would do. I'm not surprised

A Federal Judge has ruled, one of the highest courts in the land has ruled and it has been court ordered that the companies Onesky, Flight Options, Flexjet, accept the SLI resend the VSP AND BARGAIN IN GOOD FAITH! I think we should all remember who filed the initial law suit that btw the Judge commented on being Specious, (look it up). Just in case there are those that are unaware, it was the companies that filed the initial Law Suit, the IBT1108 responded with a counter suit, as was there responsibility in representing both Flexjet and Flight Options Pilots. The company has been unwilling to negotiate in good faith for quite a while now, a VSP has been negotiated twice before with this management during previous furloughs at Flight Options and can be again. If a VSP is not negotiated for the pilots at Flexjet or Flight Options, it will be because the company has failed once again to come to the table and negotiate in good faith even though the company has been court ordered to negotiate in good faith and if I were that Federal Judge I would possibly view this as a contemptuous act. If there is no VSP in the end the company is to blame not the Union.

Oh so your saying the Flex guys F the option guys on SLI???? Yep that would be something you IGM guys would do. I'm not surprised

If you think I'm an IGM, then you're dumber than I give you credit for. Do you not read any of my posts? Do you have no idea what I spent my time doing between December and February? I'm telling ya, lay off the booze and heavy metal.

A Federal Judge has ruled, one of the highest courts in the land has ruled and it has been court ordered that the companies Onesky, Flight Options, Flexjet, accept the SLI resend the VSP AND BARGAIN IN GOOD FAITH! I think we should all remember who filed the initial law suit that btw the Judge commented on being Specious, (look it up). Just in case there are those that are unaware, it was the companies that filed the initial Law Suit, the IBT1108 responded with a counter suit, as was there responsibility in representing both Flexjet and Flight Options Pilots. The company has been unwilling to negotiate in good faith for quite a while now, a VSP has been negotiated twice before with this management during previous furloughs at Flight Options and can be again. If a VSP is not negotiated for the pilots at Flexjet or Flight Options, it will be because the company has failed once again to come to the table and negotiate in good faith even though the company has been court ordered to negotiate in good faith and if I were that Federal Judge I would possibly view this as a contemptuous act. If there is no VSP in the end the company is to blame not the Union.

What he said. Spot on

Now that the Federal Judge has ruled, the narcissist will not accept defeat. The next step he will take, will be to appeal this judge's decision. It's just like a 4 year old having his tantrum. The VSP can be worked out in one day, but the narcissist has ordered his minions to not cooperate. The Federal Judge basically said the company's position was bordering on frivolous. Somehow Kenn feels it is beneath him to negotiate in good faith with his pilots.

Let me tell you what this Union has done for me. They have taken away a raise and once again put my job at risk for not allowing a voluntary separation program go through. The union would rather furlough me and give me 2 months pay with cobra than let pilots leave on their own accord. You guys aren't here for me. You are here to push some meaningless agenda. Furthermore, why would he negotiate with a group that attacks him no matter what he does? I can't wait to see what glorious contract you get. I'm sure it will be super. Thanks 1108 for everything.

Please, someone tell me what you expect to get? What do you really think the highlights will be? Remember this is a negotiation. You have to give up something in order to get something else.

So Orion CFI, are you at Flex Or Flight Options or perhaps a Flight Options transfer to Flex, it doesn't matter because Union leadership is very cognizant of DFR therefore they must also consider long term implications as well as short sided decisions that will impact the future of both pilot groups as a whole for many years to come. If you would like to talk about some selfless individuals it is the leadership of the IBT1108 past and present, anyone that is eager to bash this Union should step up and run in the 2017 Eboard election.

Latest resources

Back