• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ibt files for single carrier . Flexjet/flightoptions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...I have my popcorn popped and ready for the sh!t show you idiots are going to put on.

What a flame baiting troll you are. The real "sh!t show" is the one KR has been giving for the Flexjet group.

Wise of you to keep your mouth shut for once. It must be killing you LOL!!!!

You'd be wise to heed your own advice Syphilis.

Don't you have training coming up? I guess we'll probably be innundated with you on Yammer too. Why is it that you only get mouthy around the times you should be studying and not baiting? Is it to remind uncle of the good investment all your unlimited sim time will get him?

Or is it not the sim time but you're trying to make up all the filthy innuendo again the King you've been called out for when you were once pro union? Wise up Chicken, you'll never be a Friend O Kenn just his stooge. Might look the same to you but trust me it's not.

No one liked you there and over here you're just proving them all to be sage judges of character. I like them already. Can't wait to fly with them and unite against the damage people like you have done. You should be happy they'll be a union on property because it's the only thing then and now that will keep you from being fired for your many personal flaws.

Well as long as you can pass those rides without Uncles intervention on your behalf again and. again.

You are being too nice to SyPhilis. A stooge has independent thoughts. SyPhilis is nothing more than a PUPPET. There I said it, so go away crying to Uncle.

Spoken from the flame baiting fight instigating thug himself.

I have my popcorn popped and ready for the sh!t show you idiots are going to put on.

I've gone back and read over some of your posting history. You really are just a small, frightened and angry man aren't you? A wormtounge for your master.

So, just about now, you must be really frightened. You ran off the FX to help your master spin his lies, and know one bought it. Instead the pilots decided to stand up to him. Everything's falling apart for you isn't it? Soon you will be right back where you started as part of an integrated pilot group. Nowhere left to run and hide.

What I'm really wondering is, after all is said and done, and after everything you've done and tried to do for your master, will you be able to look any of us in the eyes when you see us on the road?

Remember, sometimes when the wolf is whispering in your ear, even though it might make you feel important, it's best not to listen to him.

Last edited:
I've gone back and read over some of your posting history. You really are just a small, frightened and angry man aren't you? A wormtounge for your master.

So, just about now, you must be really frightened. You ran off the FX to help your master spin his lies, and know one bought it. Instead the pilots decided to stand up to him. Everything's falling apart for you isn't it? Soon you will be right back where you started as part of an integrated pilot group. Nowhere left to run and hide.

What I'm really wondering is, after all is said and done, and after everything you've done and tried to do for your master, will you be able to look any of us in the eyes when you see us on the road?

Remember, sometimes when the wolf is whispering in your ear, even though it might make you feel important, it's best not to listen to him.

That was a good one Slinghoffa. Every time you speak you remind all of us that you are nothing but a white Al Sharpton. A jackass that cant make a career the honerable way so you resort to hate mongering and threats to forward your agenda.

That was a good one Slinghoffa. Every time you speak you remind all of us that you are nothing but a white Al Sharpton. A jackass that cant make a career the honerable way so you resort to hate mongering and threats to forward your agenda.

The fact that all you can come up with to counter what I've said are insults and personal attacks, remind all of us that I just won the argument.

How in the world can someone not get through a Lear 45 initial?

Not just a 45 initial but now 7 months later with retraining and unlimited sim time Chicken is just now going to IOE from what I hear.

I'm willing to give a little leniency to the first ride especially since our training and some aspects (like raw data ils) are different and a little tough to get used to after years of training differently but 7 months?

Seriously, God forbid there's ever an accident. This goes far beyond some recoverable training issues. 7 months? Anyone remember Buffalo? Apparently not.

Sounds like that makes him qualified to be your next DO. RH is going to take the fall for the union being voted in, then Chicken Little can slide right in. How do I know this? It came from Chicken Little himself. He claims he is the only one that can "handle the union". When he tried his in-house union, he was lucky if he had 10 followers.

Latest resources

Back