• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ibt files for single carrier . Flexjet/flightoptions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not just a 45 initial but now 7 months later with retraining and unlimited sim time Chicken is just now going to IOE from what I hear.

I'm willing to give a little leniency to the first ride especially since our training and some aspects (like raw data ils) are different and a little tough to get used to after years of training differently but 7 months?

Seriously, God forbid there's ever an accident. This goes far beyond some recoverable training issues. 7 months? Anyone remember Buffalo? Apparently not.

The majority of us at FJ have seen thru this "diarrhea of the mouth" asshat since day 1.

The fact that he was allowed by FJ management to spew his garbage unchecked on our own company portal spoke volumes about how this management team would operate in the future.

Ol chicken little figured he could do no wrong and obviously got his teeth kicked in by our training dept.

Haha, asshat - welcome to FJ. Sad fact is that without "daddys" help you would never have made it to IOE.

See you on the road Mr kneepads.

The fact that all you can come up with to counter what I've said are insults and personal attacks, remind all of us that I just won the argument.

Do you actually think that you are a winner? How about acdcepting the reality that over 73% of the pilots that you allowed to vote in the last election voted you and your minons out of office. Yes that was over 73% of us that viewed you as a failure and forced us to go with the unknown of a new leadership then stay with the train wreck of a clown show that you ran. If 100% of the pilots were given the oportunity to vote it would have been over 85% of a vote for new leadership.

Do us all a favor and just shut up and do your job as a line pilot. Stop stirring things up and allow the new leadership a chance to do their job.

Do you actually think that you are a winner? How about acdcepting the reality that over 73% of the pilots that you allowed to vote in the last election voted you and your minons out of office. Yes that was over 73% of us that viewed you as a failure and forced us to go with the unknown of a new leadership then stay with the train wreck of a clown show that you ran. If 100% of the pilots were given the oportunity to vote it would have been over 85% of a vote for new leadership.

Do us all a favor and just shut up and do your job as a line pilot. Stop stirring things up and allow the new leadership a chance to do their job.

Ok and 0% of the voting population voted for the in house band of idiots, including you

Rehashing the past is not going to change the present. Every day we are gaining the upper hand, one retirement at a time. We keep beating ourselves up over missteps from the past we will surely destroy our future. Uncle cracker controls the assets, not the pilots. Last time I checked I didn't see any approvals for Ricci rocket drone flying. Time to put our petty differences aside and band together. Enough is enough, we are professional, highly skilled, highly experienced pilots and will be compensated as such or shut the whole operation down. End of story

Ok and 0% of the voting population voted for the in house band of idiots, including you

Dime, Until you pay your dues in full from day one like the rest of us have done we will listen to you. Hiding behind a virtual re-hire date dues responsibility of your riff status does not make you a member in good standing.

Go away until you are paid in full like the rest of us.

Rehashing the past is not going to change the present. Every day we are gaining the upper hand, one retirement at a time. We keep beating ourselves up over missteps from the past we will surely destroy our future. Uncle cracker controls the assets, not the pilots. Last time I checked I didn't see any approvals for Ricci rocket drone flying. Time to put our petty differences aside and band together. Enough is enough, we are professional, highly skilled, highly experienced pilots and will be compensated as such or shut the whole operation down. End of story

Well said Sir,

Unfortunately you have the idiots like Slinghoffa, Dime Line and 993 who continue to slander and harass others instead of just doing their jobs.

Nope. Claiming to be professional and threatening to "shut the whole operation down" are incompatible.
Choose one.

Dime, Until you pay your dues in full from day one like the rest of us have done we will listen to you. Hiding behind a virtual re-hire date dues responsibility of your riff status does not make you a member in good standing.

Go away until you are paid in full like the rest of us.

Sorry...paid in full, try again

Nope. Claiming to be professional and threatening to "shut the whole operation down" are incompatible.
Choose one.

You are dead wrong. Professionals may exercise self help under the RLA. Doing so much in a professional manner simply means following the process legally.

Well said Sir,

Unfortunately you have the idiots like Slinghoffa, Dime Line and 993 who continue to slander and harass others instead of just doing their jobs.

Since when have I slandered or harassed anyone? I may disagree with you and I will definitely call you out, like now when you imply that you are a union supporter because your dues are paid. You may be paid up, but you still try to undermine the union every chance you get. You are not fooling anybody, except yourself.

Latest resources

Back