• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ibt files for single carrier . Flexjet/flightoptions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fully agree that there are more pressing issues to deal with like getting you off your disruptive ass to fly the trips you are assigned.

For your information I have been paid in full since day one and took offense that Slinghoffa cut that side deal to only require you and your buddies " that were pulling their weight " to only pay from your reinstatement date even though the company paid you all of your back wages and you were employed during your time off. You banked sone serious cash

Oh chicken, it's obvious what your beak is really disjointed about is a mess of your own doing not this trivality.

Instead of realizing that and just move on, you just bite and scratch and claw at anything you hope takes a moment away from the self loathing you deal with day in and day out.

Fact is those guys who were fired were a victim of your savior Kenn and his majorly f'up view of the world where he gets to bully and break federal law. To be fired from one's career simply so one man can engage in a power trip is a horrible thing. If these guys "profited" at all, what business is it of yours? From my point of view, a reduction in dues would be the least thing the union could do to help compensate for the agony and turmoil. Your bud Kenn was responsible for that mess. Not the union and certainly not the pilots whose lives were turned upside down by what was proven to be Kenn's ego and machinations.

You just don't get what a snake Uncle is do you? Your eyes are so blinded by all the wrong things. In reading your posts, I realize it is only ever all about money for you. All about money despite the fact you obviously don't value yourself enough to place a premium on your worth. Well, at least the worth of a pilot who can pass a 45 initial without 3 extra months of sim time. That is sad, Syphilis. There really is so much more to life.

Oh chicken, it's obvious what your beak is really disjointed about is a mess of your own doing not this trivality.

Instead of realizing that and just move on, you just bite and scratch and claw at anything you hope takes a moment away from the self loathing you deal with day in and day out.

Fact is those guys who were fired were a victim of your savior Kenn and his majorly f'up view of the world where he gets to bully and break federal law. To be fired from one's career simply so one man can engage in a power trip is a horrible thing. If these guys "profited" at all, what business is it of yours? From my point of view, a reduction in dues would be the least thing the union could do to help compensate for the agony and turmoil. Your bud Kenn was responsible for that mess. Not the union and certainly not the pilots whose lives were turned upside down by what was proven to be Kenn's ego and machinations.

You just don't get what a snake Uncle is do you? Your eyes are so blinded by all the wrong things. In reading your posts, I realize it is only ever all about money for you. All about money despite the fact you obviously don't value yourself enough to place a premium on your worth. Well, at least the worth of a pilot who can pass a 45 initial without 3 extra months of sim time. That is sad, Syphilis. There really is so much more to life.

Three extra months of sim time??!!

It took him some extra sims to pass the type ride. Those sims may have occurred over a three month period. But I'm pretty sure he didn't need 2,160 extra sim hours.

Latest resources

Back