• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ibt files for single carrier . Flexjet/flightoptions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Rehashing the past is not going to change the present. Every day we are gaining the upper hand, one retirement at a time. We keep beating ourselves up over missteps from the past we will surely destroy our future. Uncle cracker controls the assets, not the pilots. Last time I checked I didn't see any approvals for Ricci rocket drone flying. Time to put our petty differences aside and band together. Enough is enough, we are professional, highly skilled, highly experienced pilots and will be compensated as such or shut the whole operation down. End of story.”

Hey Mr. Freight, I was just wondering if you could possibly publish a time-line for shutting down the op? Family and I would like to start hoarding food, pay off some bills, etc. Will you and the Cap’n be leading the charge, and will we be arm’d with real bullets and such? Will selfies be allowed?
Cheers,
WL

In case any of you haven't figured it out yet. Warlord19 is a flex management account.

Duh, last time you said I was RH. Now it's a management account. I just read your posts on the other string here....you might want to slow down a bit, cause it feels like you might blow a fuse 'fore too long...relax dude, have a beer or something.
Cheers

Review the posts on this account. The tone changes, the writing style changes. Management account.

Sorry...paid in full, try again

Paid in full from your reinstatement after your return from being riffed. You did not pay back to day one like the rest of us have done.

Why hide behind one of Slinghoffa's side deals? You are so quick to bash any FOK's but you took advantage of Slinghoffas goid old boy club side deal.

You are a hipocrite and have nothing of value to say untill you pay up from day one

Who is hiding, my dues were paid prior to when they were required. Sounds to me that you weren't part of the firing. This was help that the union did for its members. I'd say this was pilots helping pilots. If you weren't paid in full, and you were part of that firing, (means you weren't pulling your weight) why should the union throw you a bone, you didn't pay anything to get given back.

Why is this remotely an issue now? There are a lot more pressing problems facing us (including you) that need to be dealt with.

Last edited:
Who is hiding, my dues were paid prior to when they were required. Sounds to me that you weren't part of the firing. This was help that the union did for its members. I'd say this was pilots helping pilots. If you weren't paid in full, and you were part of that firing, (means you weren't pulling your weight) why should the union throw you a bone, you didn't pay anything to get given back.

Why is this remotely an issue now? There are a lot more pressing problems facing us (including you) that need to be dealt with.

I fully agree that there are more pressing issues to deal with like getting you off your disruptive ass to fly the trips you are assigned.

For your information I have been paid in full since day one and took offense that Slinghoffa cut that side deal to only require you and your buddies " that were pulling their weight " to only pay from your reinstatement date even though the company paid you all of your back wages and you were employed during your time off. You banked sone serious cash

Latest resources

Back