• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I I say, I don't believe you and that's not our problem. If you can't do it, just shut the doors!

I agree shut the doors if you can't pay what the others are paying. Why should FLOPS bring down the wages for other pilots just because they have bad management.

I am sick to death of every fractional thread being hijacked by B19. People pay good money, for good information, and have to wade thru his Sh&t on every post. Flight info do us all a favor and remove this idiot from your website....

T-1,
Most of us have put him on ignore.

He never has anything useful to say -just the same ole drivel -so it just blanks it out. Brilliant!!

I am sick to death of every fractional thread being hijacked by B19. People pay good money, for good information, and have to wade thru his Sh&t on every post. Flight info do us all a favor and remove this idiot from your website....

I countered an insanely stupid post with fact of what can happen when pilots conduct unsanctioned work actions and you consider that hijacking a thread.

Sad.

Place me on ignore. Nothing would please me more.

As for the mantra "Don't do anything illegal for or against the company", trust me, it works great!! As long as you're legal, there's nothing anyone can do to you.

Exactly.

It doesn't become illegal until the court order.

Until the court order, it's only stupid, selfish and counterproductive.

Good thing B19 flies a desk and not an airplane. According to him it would be stupid, selfish and counterproductive to thoroughly preflight an airplane. I guess, as a management stooge, he would be happy to fly any old plane into any old situation. B19, keep up the good work. You are a shining example.

I am continuously tempted to put B19 on my ignore list. The drivel is non-stop. I don't know though. Maybe this is my little confession. You know how when you are flipping channels and you pause for just a little while to see what trash is on the stage on Springer. That's how I feel about B19. You just can't help but look. It's like an accident on the highway. Admit it, we all slow down hoping to see a little blood. It's OK. Well, lucky for us, we have our own little highway accident right here on FI. We get to slow down everyday and see what is left on the side of the road. Just another pile of sh!t named B19.

Keep it coming, B19. I personally look forward to seeing that stupid blue font because I know a good laugh is soon to follow.

Good thing B19 flies a desk and not an airplane. According to him it would be stupid, selfish and counterproductive to thoroughly preflight an airplane. I guess, as a management stooge, he would be happy to fly any old plane into any old situation. B19, keep up the good work. You are a shining example.

It's always amazing that the stupid, selfish and counterproductive actions stop as soon as there is either a court order or T/A.

That is what proves they are stupid, selfish and counterproductive. :D

I am continuously tempted to put B19 on my ignore list. The drivel is non-stop. I don't know though. Maybe this is my little confession. You know how when you are flipping channels and you pause for just a little while to see what trash is on the stage on Springer. That's how I feel about B19. You just can't help but look. It's like an accident on the highway. Admit it, we all slow down hoping to see a little blood. It's OK. Well, lucky for us, we have our own little highway accident right here on FI. We get to slow down everyday and see what is left on the side of the road. Just another pile of sh!t named B19.

Keep it coming, B19. I personally look forward to seeing that stupid blue font because I know a good laugh is soon to follow.

Finally, somebody that understands. :beer:

Whew, I thought it would never happen. It's all about the entertainment value. :laugh:

Latest resources

Back