Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:crying:

Fischman, you needed to highlight this one too if you are going to call the other one FUD. This one is true FUD.

The injunction was FACT. Has 1108 got $25000 hanging around as bond? Have they still got solid backing by IBT? ;)

http://www.airlinesafety.com/articles/ComairInjunction.htm

As Dimeline says..."Game on".

As a matter of FACT, IBT 1108 does have $25,000. We don't need International for help.

I don't care if it is a FACT or not. Do you want to talk about FACT? The FACT is that you post the injunction here to spread FEAR, UNCERTAINTY, and DOUBT, better known as FUD. Anyone who actually believes you or is frightened by your FUD is a fool.

The message to ALL pilots is as I wrote above.

Be professional at all times. Don't do anything immoral or illegal. Only do actions that will bring honor and pride to yourself, your family, your union, and your company.

B19 is trying to intimidate you. He is a small person (notice I didn't say "man") who should have your pity, not your fear.

Last edited:
All,

Like all good labor battles, the winner will be decided by the court of public opinion. A legal court battle elevates the stakes and public awareness for the eventual PR battle. It's always interesting to read about a company advocating flying millionairs in broken [unsafe] airplanes; compound the awarness with new low(er) time pilots in the cockpit... The press releases are Q'ed up - I am sure.

The definition of "status quo" becomes the legal debate. The company's written position, there is "no status quo" while negotiating the first contract. They have reduced this to writing as their official legal position.

The answer is simple, "NEVER DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL FOR OR AGAINST THE COMPANY."

:bomb:

B19, Please name one of the 50 preflight items listed above that is not a valid write-up.

I didn't say "work slowdown", "job action" or any of the sort. Actually check the age of any of our planes, you will see that they break. That is it nothing more.

Do nothing illegal for or against the company.

Its also funny, company management said they can't afford a "netJets" payraise. Didn't they say right after the vote that there was a 30% payraise on somebodys desk that they were bragging about, but, but you voted in a union so we "Cant give it to you, status que".

Last edited:
You have split support and nothing but turmoil.
I guess we'll have to wait and see how 'split' the support is. The crap this company has/is pulling continues to strengthen the Union support. Just ask our membership chairman - although pilot attrition continues at record pace, Union support is INCREASING!! Heck, even new hires are participating on Union committees.:p

Folks, just IGNORE B19. There simply isn't anything relevant he has to add to this conversation. He has no dog in this fight. He is irrelevant.

Really, if he's ignored, he'll go away. Most normal people get tired of talking only to themselves for any length of time.

As for the mantra "Don't do anything illegal for or against the company", trust me, it works great!! As long as you're legal, there's nothing anyone can do to you.

Ok B19, I've been quiet long enough.

Tell me what I should think when my program manager tells me over the phone regarding dead e-bats the the mx dummies left on all night...and I quote "well as long as they're charging I'd go". Says I "well I know for a fact that the mx manual says that they have to be bench discharged and then trickle charged for at least 18 hours...email me via blackberry and I'll go."

30 min later I have my hotels re-upped.

Same type of scenario 4 other times. Same PM.

So this tool is the SAVIOR of the company and I'm the bad guy? Kiss off you F*&%ing SCAB.

Why don't you go sell your children to a kiddie p0rn ring while you're at it.

Go save Avanit Air or something hero.

SCAB
SCAB
SCAB
SCAB
SCAB

GODSPEED Guys and Gals! Always remember...

...whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! :uzi:

Sir Winston Churchill

Exactly why people like the OP shouldn't be bashing them...

I don't think that Dime Line was bashing the new hires. He like many of us are baffled on how someone would want to even come here with the current environment. He shoud re-phrase the comment to read-You knew it sucked-but you came anyway-F&%k if we will ever know why...so get on board-Pay your dues- and fly the pledge.

Happy Easter..

I like how the company tries to say we are not like NJ, FJ, or CS. They have deeper pockets where the money can come from. Hmmm....wern't we in that exact same boat before. Well the idiots wont talk about the turbo prop frac that don't have the "deep pockets" and they all are paying more than us, lots more. 10 year guy at XO jet is around 132K, Avantair 98K, and the single engine turbo prop frac PlaneSence is also above us at 77k AND A 7 AND 7 SCHEDULE. So when Baboo says he doesn't have the money to pay much more than we are getting now, I say, I don't believe you and that's not our problem. If you can't do it, just shut the doors!

I don't think that Dime Line was bashing the new hires. He like many of us are baffled on how someone would want to even come here with the current environment. He shoud re-phrase the comment to read-You knew it sucked-but you came anyway-F&%k if we will ever know why...so get on board-Pay your dues- and fly the pledge.

Happy Easter..

Exactly what I mean't. If their not paying, im gonna bash....Game on

Latest resources

Back