Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Seat Bid BIG (Part2...since some [Moderator] moved it to Cargo)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Zog,

Yep still doing ANC-NRT-ICN.

I also just did ANC-NRT-KIX as an RFO. Switched airplanes in NRT and totally new cargo, nothing transloADED from the original flight.

Sorry for the off-the-wall question... but I know all the FedEx boys and girls are reading this thread. :)

I remember something mentioned back during initial training about a union sponsored flight doc for FedEx. It was a guy that you could call up and ask specific medical questions to, I believe. Anyone know of this guys name and contact information? I've been looking on the website and haven't found it yet.

Trying to verify that PRK refractive eye surgery is OK for pilots in FedEx.

Thanks in advance...

Kav

USMCFDX said:
Zog,

Yep still doing ANC-NRT-ICN.

I also just did ANC-NRT-KIX as an RFO. Switched airplanes in NRT and totally new cargo, nothing transloADED from the original flight.

Now that I have a problem with, that is complete misuse of a RFO trip IMO. I could understand if it was the same airplane or dropping/picking up freight but to do a tail swap...thats just wrong.

I thought we were supposed to have a "Feel the Pain" program where our senior management pilots would fly these pairings. . .

I'm pretty sure, by looking at the emp #, the junior 727 capt was hired in spring 2001, not sure when the junior 11 capt in mem was hired, any ideas??

OK, Los1...

I've studied the numbers and done the math. If my calculations are correct, I missed WB Capt by 27, and you missed it by 58. I'll take the coffee black, and a little butter on the popcorn please. :)

vschip - - I'm thinkin' that number is from Mar/Apr-ish of 1996.

The most important result is I will move from 92% in my new seat to 78%. :D

Oops....

After more careful review... we said Widebody, and the Airbus counts at FedEx...

Airbus Captain Memphis - - 2452

Los1 wins (missed it by 18 numbers)

How'd you like it, sir? :)

1 and 1 , Tony, although I have a feeling with this bid and the ones that are to follow, everybody wins!!
for the record, I could've held 727 Capt. ....unreal!
Go Eagles
Los1

So could I. . . I've been on property since March 2001. . .

Latest resources

Back