Country's top ambulance chaser after Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stifler's Mom said:
Who said it would be used to buy a boat?

Maybe it will be used to help pay the mortgage on a home, or send someone's orphaned children through college.

I tell you what, if it was one of my family members that was killed most likely through an accident like this, you bet your ass I would want to sue. How else do you hold corporations responsible? Hit 'em where it hurts.

Yeah, it's going to hurt the corporation :rolleyes: Let's see....the executives will get their golden parachute regardless. If the company goes out of business, everyday people like you and I will lose their job. Um, it's going to ultimately hurt the everyday person. But people like you don't care, because it's all about me me me with people like you. Why do you think YOUR insurance rates are sky high? Because of bull$hit like this. Sue happy people just don't see the BIG PICTURE!

I got an idea....if you need to pay your mortgage or send your kids through college, get an education yourself and then you can get a job that will pay your mortgage if something happens to your loved one. That way, you don't have to rely on someone else to either 1. provide for you or 2. die so you can sue and get blood money for it. It's called personal responsibilty, something people are sorely lacking these days.

If you think $hit like this hurts the "corporation" you are the one that is dense, my friend.

capt. megadeth said:
Yeah, it's going to hurt the corporation :rolleyes: Let's see....the executives will get their golden parachute regardless. If the company goes out of business, everyday people like you and I will lose their job. Um, it's going to ultimately hurt the everyday person. But people like you don't care, because it's all about me me me with people like you. Why do you think YOUR insurance rates are sky high? Because of bull$hit like this. Sue happy people just don't see the BIG PICTURE!

I got an idea....if you need to pay your mortgage or send your kids through college, get an education yourself and then you can get a job that will pay your mortgage if something happens to your loved one. That way, you don't have to rely on someone else to either 1. provide for you or 2. die so you can sue and get blood money for it. It's called personal responsibilty, something people are sorely lacking these days.

If you think $hit like this hurts the "corporation" you are the one that is dense, my friend.

Capt. Megadense,

Why am I not suprised that you don't feel the pain that these families are going through? 49 people got up last Sunday morning, got on an airplane to go to meetings, to go to their honeymoon, to go back to their families, and some said goodbye to their families thinking they would see them when they returned home.

Within minutes of starting a takeoff roll, they were all dead....just like that.

Now hearing you sound so indifferent to their losses, I am glad to see that you don't work around people. Your behavior and view towards this incident is pathetic. Obviously the loss of a loved one wouldn't bother you I guess.

From watching you babble on about how you hate people etc....it's quite obvious that family is not important to you. Maybe Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough hugs as a child.

I do have a college education, however, it is quite obvious that most American families are a two income team...just ask around these boards, you might learn something.

By the way, I do care immensely for the families that were torn apart by this tragedy.

Last edited:
You're right, daddy didn't give me enough hugs. THAT'S BECAUSE DADDY HUNG HIMSELF WITH A TELEPHONE CORD ON MY 7TH BIRTHDAY WHEN HE WAS DRUNK! I have no idea what it's like to live through the loss of a loved one. :rolleyes: I grew up without a father. Should I sue the phone cord maker? Maybe I should sue Jack Daniels. Or Smirnoff. Awwww, noone gave me money to go through college. I took loans out and paid for it myself. Awwww, noone gave my mom money to pay the mortgage. Guess what? We lived with my grandmother while my mom worked a MINIMUM WAGE job and saved money. Guess what? She bought a house for CASH! I don't look for anyone to feel sorry for me. My philosophy is $hit happens. You deal with it. It sucks. It sucks bad. But just because you have a tragedy happen in your life doesn't mean you should be handed money.

And, contrary to your belief, I feel very badly for everyone affected by this tragedy, however to already have a lawyer and be suing is pretty pathetic. If something happened to my loved one and a lawyer even approached me within the first year, I would punch their a** out. I wouldn't even be able to think of that crap, because I would be torn apart.

capt. megadeth said:
You're right, daddy didn't give me enough hugs. THAT'S BECAUSE DADDY HUNG HIMSELF WITH A TELEPHONE CORD ON MY 7TH BIRTHDAY WHEN HE WAS DRUNK! I have no idea what it's like to live through the loss of a loved one. :rolleyes: I grew up without a father. Should I sue the phone cord maker? Maybe I should sue Jack Daniels. Or Smirnoff. Awwww, noone gave me money to go through college. I took loans out and paid for it myself. Awwww, noone gave my mom money to pay the mortgage. Guess what? We lived with my grandmother while my mom worked a MINIMUM WAGE job and saved money. Guess what? She bought a house for CASH! I don't look for anyone to feel sorry for me. My philosophy is $hit happens. You deal with it. It sucks. It sucks bad. But just because you have a tragedy happen in your life doesn't mean you should be handed money.

And, contrary to your belief, I feel very badly for everyone affected by this tragedy, however to already have a lawyer and be suing is pretty pathetic. If something happened to my loved one and a lawyer even approached me within the first year, I would punch their a** out. I wouldn't even be able to think of that crap, because I would be torn apart.

So sorry to hear about your father capt. but his death was not caused by someone else's gross negligence.

I agree it is too soon, but once the investigation was complete and it if it turned out to be as simple as it appears, then I would call an attorney.

I commend you and your mothers recovery, however if I had been on that plane as a passenger and was killed, I feel that my family is entitled to everything that I would have provided them if I were alive. Why should my family have to suffer because someone else took their source of income away. I agree that money will not bring that person back, but someone is responsible for what is lost.

If a drug company made a drug that caused your legs to not work anymore and you could no longer fly, would you sue or just say crap happens?

Again no disrespect intended.

Latest resources

Back