• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Country's top ambulance chaser after Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this att, chesley, has given a lot of money to the Univ of Cincinnati Business school and is a major GOP supporter

Dead Wrong!!! Stan is a major donkey supporter. He raises more money for the Dems in this region than anyone else. Bill Clinton and him have $10,000 a plate dinners at his mansion in Cincinnati at least twice a year.

The federal government does not let the famlies of air disasters talk to lawyers or insurances companies until 1 month after the crash. He smells 40% of 2 to 3 million per pax. That is the going rate for crash victims.

capt. megadeth said:
I dunno....whatever compensation would bring them back.

Nothing will bring them back. But the negligent parties should suffer.

Or would you not sue if this happened to someone you loved?

LARRY H. JUNIOR said:
this att, chesley, has given a lot of money to the Univ of Cincinnati Business school and is a major GOP supporter

Lawyers are rarely GOP supporters. The GOP is a proud supporter of tort reform and other "anti-lawyer" things that don't really endear them to attorneys.

wolfpackpilot said:
Call me crazy, but....

If your kid died in a 121 crash because the pilots took off on the wrong runway, your telling me you wouldnt sue the airline?

I dang sure would. I told my wife the 1st day I took a flying job if I ever died flying, sue the company, and anybody else you could... EVEN IF THE CRASH WAS MY FAULT!

Another proud american I see

wolfpackpilot said:
Call me crazy, but....

If your kid died in a 121 crash because the pilots took off on the wrong runway, your telling me you wouldnt sue the airline?

I dang sure would. I told my wife the 1st day I took a flying job if I ever died flying, sue the company, and anybody else you could... EVEN IF THE CRASH WAS MY FAULT!

No, I wouldn't because the people whose fault it was ARE DEAD RIGHT ALONG WITH YOUR LOVED ONE! What did Comair do? Put a gun to the pilot's head and make them take off on the wrong runway? You are as pathetic as the lawyers if you feel this way. If you ever do die flying, I hope your wife enjoys her new found wealth thanks to your death......sickening I tell you. If people want to be rich, maybe they should get off their a$$ and do something about it instead of doing $hit like this. If your wife can't make it on her own because you are dead, maybe she should go educate herself so she has a backup in case something happens to you. It's so f***ing pathetic it makes me want to gag. You are making me sick to my stomach!

Why don't you go tell your company that, maybe they will fire your pathetic a**

Ok, off to take my BP pills

Last edited:
GogglesPisano said:
Nothing will bring them back. But the negligent parties should suffer.

Or would you not sue if this happened to someone you loved?

If Comair gets sued and they go out of business, who will suffer?

If a doctor cut off the wrong leg, I would possibly sue depending on the circumstances. If my loved one was on this airplane, how could you sue the people who screwed up? They are DEAD or possibly debilitated for the rest of their life, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH? No it's not....because greedy f***ing people and lawyers don't care. It's so pathetic, it makes me want to vomit.

GREED! GREED! GREED! It's all it is is the mentality of getting rich off someone else's back.

One more thing.....maybe they can sue the trees that got in the way.....or the people that planted the trees....

AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

jws717 said:
It just would not feel right to use the money to buy a boat. Does anyone else think its somehow wrong to try to get money out of loved ones death?

Who said it would be used to buy a boat?

Maybe it will be used to help pay the mortgage on a home, or send someone's orphaned children through college.

I tell you what, if it was one of my family members that was killed most likely through an accident like this, you bet your ass I would want to sue. How else do you hold corporations responsible? Hit 'em where it hurts.

Latest resources

Back