• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo plane crash at CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what i understand the company has got him back on the line flying as a Captian.I also hear that he is the ass. DO and director of training..Isnt that ironic.

I would venture to say not as well as the captian that was the reesponsable for the flight

flyguy22 said:
Shorts guy.. Is this Steve Mathis?

Your statements are terrible, the dust hasn't even settled from the crash and you are saying some pretty harsh things. No one knows what happened yet.

I heard that you recently applied for the Chief Pilot spot there only a short time ago. I also heard that you trained crews while you were there. I also heard that you recently quit because you got a higher paying job somewhere else?? Sounds like you are stabbing your fellow pilots and employer in the back!

Instead of bashing for personal gain, I hope everyone will stop and support our fellow pilots when they need us the most.

What ever happened to this guy. did he drowned in the company cool-aids..This is the kind of calling out only done from the privacy of a very rude place.. its like Rude behavior in the bed room..this is a person for the outhouse wall..at least he will be in very rude company there..

Rumor is he left Air Tahoma for Air Cargo Carriers not too long ago.

Funny thing about his post is ACC is the "higher paying job" flyinyourShorts left for! The rumor I heard also was SM give him the contact information to get on with ACC when flyguy22 kept saying how much Air Tahoma sucked and how he wanted to get out of there!

I wouldn't help somebody after porting something like that about me on here! Guess SM is a pretty good guy in my book :cool:

I just try and help out as many people out of Air Tahoma as I can. You should know flap about me helping people ;-)

It's funny how quickly AJ's idea about Air Tahoma was when he realized if they actually typed him he would be the one blamed when he didn't fly airplanes when they were broke! He just got an "enlightenment", that's all....

flyinyourShorts said:
I just try and help out as many people out of Air Tahoma as I can. You should know flap about me helping people ;-)

It's funny how quickly AJ's idea about Air Tahoma was when he realized if they actually typed him he would be the one blamed when he didn't fly airplanes when they were broke! He just got an "enlightenment", that's all....

You're doing a great service to these guys and their families to warn them about these hazards.

As i was told in ground school in front of 10 other people :If there are maintence issues we dont replace the aircraft we just re place the captian..Get the picture..

cargopod said:
As i was told in ground school in front of 10 other people :If there are maintence issues we dont replace the aircraft we just re place the captian..Get the picture..
It seems that intimidation like that could potentially get one of their pilots killed in an accident.

Latest resources

Back