• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo plane crash at CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm glad you joined up here Chris, being the "company spokesman" and all. Your all SO loyal to the Rudes now, wait until they screw you like they do everybody else. I didn't think it could happen, but in the end they screwed me too! And if the FAA doesn't shut them down they will do it to you, wait and see. I know your going to show Noel this post, and I hope he hears every word of it.

Being that EVERY pilot that worked there when I did, with the exception of the Cheif Pilot and another Captain, has already left... I don't think I backstabbed anybody! If anybody got backstabbed it will be those two guys in that cockpit by the company itself. It should tell you what kind of company Air Tahoma is when 11 of their less than 20 pilots leave in a three week period! Ask all those guys that left why they left, you will get the same answer, Air Tahoma scerwed them in some manner.

Yes I was very loyal to Air Tahoma, and I busted my rump for them my few years there. Only in the end to get shat on... that is egg on my face, i'll admit to that.

Yes I applied for the D/O job, but was needed to be Cheif Pilot in the Philippines and the owner said he wanted to run the company for a while. I was recomended for the job BY the FAA, but I don't know if I would have taken it anyway. I'm not saying I would have done any better, but the five or so pilots he ran off would still be there if I was.

Yes I left them for a much better job, but if that's not a good excuse than why would YOU leave Chris? Until Air Tahoma learns it can't treat people like crap and actually maintain airplanes nobody will stay around. We see now where it gets you when you save money in both training and mantinence.

Yes I trained everybody that came through the door for a long while, and I have a couple FAA ops inspectors that will attest to the training I gave was excellent. If you would like to see my letters of rec from them I will be more than happy to show you them. The current training must be pretty bad if the Captain on that flight was begging for more IOE only not to recieve anymore because Air Tahoma cannot afford to do that due to lack of crews. There is no way I would have signed the guy off of IOE if he was begging for more, that's the difference between myself and some other people in the company. There is nobody left there that I trained.

I am saddened Air Tahoma actually killed somebody, and that's something the Rude's will have to deal with. I just hope they one day relize it is the way they run a company that killed a pilot. So Chris, tighten your seatbelt down there in the office, you guys are in for in for a ride!

Last edited:
Huh...funny how people can't read all the info

First off - Eddie, no updates that I know of. NTSB was only confirming to us what they said in the paper- it's gonna be a while before they know anything concrete.

Steve - Ya know, it's funny. I signed up for this site on Saturday morning, and didn't get activated until this afternoon, so I have no clue as to how I could have posted anything before. The person I see you claiming to be me says he has 1200 hours. I think that's just a bit shy of 10 times the amount of time I have, that should have been your first clue. I only knew of what you put up here because I walked into work one evening to find an e-mail on my company e-mail with a link to this thread on it. It's amazing how I say not a negative word to you or about you to anyone, and this is the thanks I get.

Have a fun life Steve, but don't e-mail me. BTW, the guys at CalClassic know what kind of person you are now too, as several have seen this thread.

We're not going to be releasing the Captain's name. That's a decision from on high and was encouraged by the NTSB guys who were here. If his name comes out, it'll be when the NTSB releases it.

"Nurse Raptor...oh Nurse Raptor...hurry upstairs, Noel wants his feet massaged again like only you can do. And no...you still can't use your hands."

Holy company kool-aid drinkers Batman!

Dr. Flatulence w/ his 40 Super-Cub hours has spoken all bow down! (Note to his I.T. guy...that's not syrup in the keyboard)

YOU are giving Emperor Shorts crap?!?! Surely he's deserving...but YOU?!?!

Word I Heard is the Nerd was given the bird (Dr. Raptor was flushed by Bud et al). Looks like we can take the "Ops" out of Ops Peon.

I heard this airplane lost both its engines. was this a maintenance issue or a pilot training issue. what is the captain doing for a living now ??????

Latest resources

Back