• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo plane crash at CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about dark-side spawn KR? Won't she/he try to control the money receiving end of the death-causing "airline"?

Remember pilot deaths are a mere inconvenience (and small rise in insurance premiums), but money is the means to a happy rude-spawn life right?

Feathersword said:
Rumors are there will be only one spaun trying to control when bobo honker Bud takes his trip to Davey Jones's locker!!

Looks like Donna and Jerry are trying to both get out!!

Wonder how Jerry's interview went??

How dare he even think of leaving!

BTSOMT said:
What about dark-side spawn KR? Won't she/he try to control the money receiving end of the death-causing "airline"?

Remember pilot deaths are a mere inconvenience (and small rise in insurance premiums), but money is the means to a happy rude-spawn life right?

KR is the biggest bleep!!! bleep!!!bleep!!!. can anyone believe the stupid classes that she puts on at the hubs for the pilots she doesnt even know what she's doing. shes the safety officer yet she doesnt know how to use a wand or pat someone down.

Kathy Rude, who landed a VT-29 gear up, is the director of safety?? Shiver me timbers!! Maybe she does not know what the gear warning horn is for!!

Was not her greatest achievement in aviation a flight engineer for Ryan International?? Blimey, I guess that qualifies her to be a director of safety!!

Me bets she would like to shiver the timbers of jetsbyjune!!

Latest resources

Back