• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATN/SWA Four Party Process Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry you didn't get your wish. I can tell you I won't be here to gloat when bad news befalls you. Much like I resisted the urge to rub doo-doo in OYS and GLees face when DAL had the bad news announcement. Why? Because the majority of DAL pilots, like I'm sure AAI pilots are good dudes and gals. (Just like swa) And, professional courtesy.

4day
Copy. Sorry to infer the AAI pilot group. You are correct. The MEC turned it down. But, they are your elected officials and they represent you. Just like our guys that voted for SL9 represent us. Trust me, our guys got an earful from our side for the gift.

Well my friend, I like you and all the others too, and will harbor no hard feelings if it goes down bad. I'll be back when the arbitration award comes out, until then, carry on without me and keep it real! Peace out!

Last edited:
I think it's funny that JT doesn't even know what the process agreement is!! Nobody has corrected him. The Process Agreement is NOT SL9.

It is SL8....

Ya got that right. Most guys around my shop can't figure out why the SWA guys are being so toxic.

That IS what you meant, right?

Nu

Your kidding right? I've talk to dudes at American, Delta, Continental and United that thought your MEC was crazy for turning down the offer. Just in shear dollars, they would have taken the deal immediately. I take them at their word. It wasn't one guy....it was many across the board.

I'd say it could turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes by any airline union, but it will still have to play out.

I think it's funny that JT doesn't even know what the process agreement is!! Nobody has corrected him. The Process Agreement is NOT SL9.

It is SL8....

Actually SL8 is the swapa/SWA transition agreement. SL9 was the SLI agreement. The process agreement is separate from both.

Latest resources

Back