Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Andy

12/13/2012
Can anyone provide a link to the document? Or an unedited version of it?
I've spent more than a few hours searching for it with no joy.

A lot of people reference the agreement; I have a feeling very few have read it.

And no, I don't want your 'interpretation' of the Agreement. I can read legalese.

It's on the SWAPA website and I'm sure the AT ALPA as well. If you were supposed to have a copy of it I'm sure that you would.

Oh please. If the document is posted on either union website, it's not confidential information.

Is it the document with the "Cry-baby" pay?
When a senior SWA FO flies with a junior AAI Captain?

Last edited:
Jt

Originally Posted by JT12345
Is it the document with the "Cry-baby" pay?
When a senior SWA FO flies with a junior AAI Captain?

I believe ALPA would try to call that "Parity Pay"

Sure are a far cry from your oh-so-noble thread about being in the other guys shoes. That didn't last long.

Some of that stuff in that document was really insulting to us. Not just the list. There were some wows when we read it.

I believe ALPA would try to call that "Parity Pay"

Sure are a far cry from your oh-so-noble thread about being in the other guys shoes. That didn't last long.

LMAO

It would be better if it was not crew specific. If you guys got that pay bump until upgrade with a junior pilot to you holding a left seat vacancy.

Last edited:
Some of that stuff in that document was really insulting to us. Not just the list. There were some wows when we read it.

Who cares if you were insulted. If you think everything will work to your advantage then be happy. If things do not work out for you then that is life. However, like somebody else said, why not be like Lear70 and vanish. Now, I hope in the end you get what you are entitled to. A job and that is it.

I have been toning it down some cause you guys are so upset about the deal not going through. You can see that cant you? It was a great deal for you guys. So ok I will go to a friendlier forum for the moment.

Latest resources

Back