• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATN/SWA Four Party Process Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of that stuff in that document was really insulting to us. Not just the list. There were some wows when we read it.

Who cares if you were insulted. If you think everything will work to your advantage then be happy. If things do not work out for you then that is life. However, like somebody else said, why not be like Lear70 and vanish. Now, I hope in the end you get what you are entitled to. A job and that is it.

That was presumptious of you. If there was a way out of the deal (like a Process Agreement), then why would you insult them? Did you think they would just take the deal because of the pay only, and crap QOL for years? I guess not. Now you may have the next USAir, and you will have a binding award over your head for years. Oh well.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Keep telling yourself that brother. You guys turned down the deal of the century. One time offer I would say.

Who knows, you may get another bite at the apple. I'm willing to bet if that happens your MEC will not be so bold.

Time will tell.

Stop saying " you guys" . Not one pilot voted. It was the super 7. JT is probably the same a hole on the alpa forums angry as $hit. Its sad really.

That was presumptious of you. If there was a way out of the deal (like a Process Agreement), then why would you insult them? Did you think they would just take the deal because of the pay only, and crap QOL for years? I guess not. Now you may have the next USAir, and you will have a binding award over your head for years. Oh well.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are on our side now? Thanks gen!

Stop saying " you guys" . Not one pilot voted. It was the super 7. JT is probably the same a hole on the alpa forums angry as $hit. Its sad really.

nope...

But when I go to scratch an itch between my legs there is something there. Don't know about u.

We know brother. We just dislike ALPA at SWA. A lot of us have been in your shoes.

JT and Kharma,

On behalf of all Airtran pilots would you please STFU! What is this banter accomplishing?

Alright dude, this place has been fun for awhile but has now become tiresome and boring. Besides, I've been trying to get banned for awhile now, I thought for sure that the poo ice cream would do the trick. Where was that tool moderator "clr4theapch" when I needed him?!?!

Wow-Mature

Alright dude, this place has been fun for awhile but has now become tiresome and boring. Besides, I've been trying to get banned for awhile now, I thought for sure that the poo ice cream would do the trick. Where was that tool moderator "clr4theapch" when I needed him?!?!
Sorry you didn't get your wish. I can tell you I won't be here to gloat when bad news befalls you. Much like I resisted the urge to rub doo-doo in OYS and GLees face when DAL had the bad news announcement. Why? Because the majority of DAL pilots, like I'm sure AAI pilots are good dudes and gals. (Just like swa) And, professional courtesy.

4day
Stop saying " you guys" . Not one pilot voted. It was the super 7.
Copy. Sorry to infer the AAI pilot group. You are correct. The MEC turned it down. But, they are your elected officials and they represent you. Just like our guys that voted for SL9 represent us. Trust me, our guys got an earful from our side for the gift.

Latest resources

Back