• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

atlas interview process?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
40% or 40 correct answers? 40 correct answers is 80%. I am confused. At the end of the test it stated a mastery score was 60. (I assume the 60 was 60% since there was only 50 questions). I got 38 questions correct which comes out to 76% and have heard nothing. Just a little confused.

%. I think they'll tell you either way. The letter next to "Status:" might give it away too... I believe P=pass=you're good.

I got a 78% but they told me to pound sand after the interview. Guess they found out about my 10 years as a union volunteer....

hand writing or your writing ability whatever sound pretty much like phyco bable bull******************** to me. just one more hope to jump thru to make sure ya get the right monkeys up ther pushing the right buttons. its a military op over there anyway.
but they have the carrott and i want a taste. so i guess ill quit ranting and just get on with it.
really dont want to leave old evergreen but sure dont see much of a future there.
ya denise is still ther in HR her name is borelli know.

If you do as well on your test at Atlas as you did on this post Good Luck!

I got a 78% but they told me to pound sand after the interview. Guess they found out about my 10 years as a union volunteer....

Just a heads up to those who will interview. If you don't hear anything with in a week you will be rejected. It took Atlas almost 4 weeks to reject us while the 1% who got the job was told with in a week of the class date.

Atlas is a great job and I wish I could work for them, but it seems like they are turning away a lot of good people these days.

Just a heads up to those who will interview. If you don't hear anything with in a week you will be rejected. It took Atlas almost 4 weeks to reject us while the 1% who got the job was told with in a week of the class date.

Atlas is a great job and I wish I could work for them, but it seems like they are turning away a lot of good people these days.

Great job? According to APC and this board the pay and the schedules suck!

In a decent economy, they had a problem with turnover. They own you for 18 days a month, and can extend you to 22 and will do so at their convenience. I saw some of the pairings...LONG LONG duty periods with DH on one side or the other, ground transport of several hours after an oceanic segment...real crap that my previous employer would never have done in a million years, but because it's ACMI freight everyone seems to think it's ok..

Well it's not.

Hi!

Atlas turning away good people? DEFINITELY. They are THE best job, to hire first in the US, so they have TONS of great people applying, and TONS of great people at the interview, and they are only taking about 1/2 of the interviewees. That's life in yesterday's hiring climate.

As the months go by, they will see their applicant and interview pool get weaker and weaker, just like everywhere else. It is ALREADY happening at places like Emirates and Qatar that need LOTS of pilots now...not very easy for them and they keep lowering their standards to try and keep up.

Schedules and PAY is bad??? WTF? 1st year guys make about $75K/year, 2nd year $100K, upgrades in 3-5 years...this is BAD???? Compared to what????

Schedules are bad? Yes, if you're comparing it to 3 on/4 off. If you're comparing it to 270 on/45 off, it's pretty good.

I rank current US airline jobs like this:
1-DAL
2-FedEx
3-UPS
4-Atlas...and with the furlough situation and what I heard from UPS guys several years go, I might even put Atlas #3. BUT, I'm used to crap schedules, and 25 minute call-out times. I do NOT want to work 3 day trips, because it takes too long for me to commute...as I don't live in a hub, and can't move for the job.
For me, there is nothing close to as good a job at Atlas at any other AIRLINE. There are LOTS of jobs that are way better, like Gulfstream, but they are very, very difficult to get!

cliff
LFW
PS-They "own" you for 17 days (and you may actually work less), and they CAN extend you up to 21. It's also POSSIBLE (not likely) to involuntarily get 34 days on (two back-to-back 17 day schedules).

All you Atlas haters, don't believe everything you read on the various forums!

I work an average of 13 days a month, NO EXTENSIONS!!!!!

Cliff, sorry you didn't make it in this round, not sure if you can apply again. It's a great company, lots of good people, big things are happening.

Latest resources

Back