• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

atlas interview process?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious to my online Assesment score. I passed but I went back in and clicked the test again but it doesnt give me a score. Am I doing something wrong or did they quit giving out scores?

I can't remember where it is, but somewhere at the bottom there is a button like "report" or something and it will give a score. The EXACT same score it tells everybody else that passed, a 66.

Apparently, you don't know how well you did till you interview.

You used to be able to see the score. The 66 is the passing score. If you go back and click on the blue(or green) folder you can see a score. I took the test in August/Sep so it was a while back.

Anyone have a good link for assessment test gouge, other than what is posted on this thread. Thanks.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hiring-news/51254-atlas-air-hiring.html

Try this thread. Wealth of knowledge. Most everyone who has read it has passed the online exam. It may take a while to read the whole thing, but consider it the first stage of your research into a great job. Atlas likes to see applicants who have done their homework and really know the company.

PS The actual test scores are on the test site link. You just have to hunt around for them for a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back