• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

atlas interview process?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Handwriting anaylsis? Are they hiring architects now?

Does Cambone still oversea everything over there? She screwed some friends hired at Polar out of a gig 6 years ago!

Hi!

It is a writing analysis (NOT handwriting). Just a simple essay. Just like on your GED exam!

As for handwriting, all they need to be able to do is read your hen-scratching, which is good for us guys...not very nice handwriting compared to girls.

cliff
GRB

hand writing or your writing ability whatever sound pretty much like phyco bable bull******************** to me. just one more hope to jump thru to make sure ya get the right monkeys up ther pushing the right buttons. its a military op over there anyway.
but they have the carrott and i want a taste. so i guess ill quit ranting and just get on with it.
really dont want to leave old evergreen but sure dont see much of a future there.
ya denise is still ther in HR her name is borelli know.

hand writing or your writing ability whatever sound pretty much like phyco bable bull******************** to me. just one more hope to jump thru to make sure ya get the right monkeys up ther pushing the right buttons. its a military op over there anyway.
but they have the carrott and i want a taste. so i guess ill quit ranting and just get on with it.
really dont want to leave old evergreen but sure dont see much of a future there.
ya denise is still ther in HR her name is borelli know.
Drink much?

roflmao....I took that test at my polar interview and wrote like a couple sentences at a 4th grade lvelle...lol...and they hired my redneck ass...

there's also a silly plotting test where they try and evaluate your ploting skills...lol..

If u want extra credit, u can show them your nunchuck skills and draw a unicorn on the back of your test...that will go a long way.

Typical Atlas Schedule

Thinking of making the jump. Assuming Id be even lucky enough to be interviewed, what is the typical QOL for the first few years ?

Anybody have anymore info on the technical test? I rode the slow bus and need any help I can get.

Latest resources

Back