• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA training dept. rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess I dont understand why all the ASA guys seem angry at our(XJT) union for wanting to better the contract. Better pay, better QOL, better everything. Is there honestly a reason why you guys do not want a better contract and just want to go with the status quo? If there is, I am all ears, but I just dont understand not wanting to get something better. That is what our pilot group wants so that is what our union is doing. The general consensus out on the line at XJT is that if it aint better, we aint voting for it.

I think EVERY single ASA wants more pay, QOL, etc. If I were staying here I would be willing to wait for it.

You guys have never dealt with uncle Jerry, he will whipsaw the hell out of our three groups and pit us all against each other.

I guess I dont understand why all the ASA guys seem angry at our(XJT) union for wanting to better the contract. Better pay, better QOL, better everything. Is there honestly a reason why you guys do not want a better contract and just want to go with the status quo? If there is, I am all ears, but I just dont understand not wanting to get something better. That is what our pilot group wants so that is what our union is doing. The general consensus out on the line at XJT is that if it aint better, we aint voting for it.

That's all Comair wanted...That's all ACA wanted...That's all Horizon wanted.....See a trend?

You ASA guys need to get some balls and stop being so afraid.

Our fellow Comair pilots had the biggest balls in the industry...Bigger than most mainline groups including the Delta pilots...In the end, the lack of a coherent and cohesive plan by our beloved union ALPA caused those large balls to be put in a vice that squashed them so hard it hurts just to think what it must be like to be a Comair pilot.

No thanks, I'll take big brains now over "big balls"....I'm not interested in having those big balls crushed in that vice....

That's all Comair wanted...That's all ACA wanted...That's all Horizon wanted.....See a trend?
well heck! lets just be Gojets or Pinnacle.... F this place if they can't treat us better.

I don't care so much about $$$ as I do QOL.

Until we get a contract that does NOT leak like a rusty bucket that keeps us from getting screwed on a simi regular basis, I will not vote for it. If our ASA union goons can't grow a set and get it done, I hope XJ's will.

RES sucks
inefficient use of RES's sucks
DH on last leg no matter the duty time sucks
extensions on the last leg of a 3 or 4 day sucks
waiting until the end of the month for or schedules sucks
screwing around on long delays an hour at a time to keep us sitting RR sucks
the list can go on and on and on and on...

Things could be SOOOO much better with changes that not only would not cost $$$, but would actually SAVE the company $$$ in productive HAPPY (er) workers....

come on ALPA, grow a set and get those scheduling retards out of our lives like you all promised the last time around AND if we voted in this PBS. If you can't get that issue resolved, get the F out of the way and let someone else get it done...

I think EVERY single ASA wants more pay, QOL, etc. If I were staying here I would be willing to wait for it.

You guys have never dealt with uncle Jerry, he will whipsaw the hell out of our three groups and pit us all against each other.

You really need to read the transition process agreement that Mormon clow signed off on...

Listen people, let's just bump along the bottom like fishing because time is on our side. It took comair 10 years to crash and age 65 is up in just about 1 year.
The fact that hiring is about to start bodes well for us. For the lifers, NO MERCY, for the rest of us, bide your time and f#ck the company.
Full xjt pay till the last day F$CK this place in it's a$$

Listen people, let's just bump along the bottom like fishing because time is on our side. It took comair 10 years to crash and age 65 is up in just about 1 year.
The fact that hiring is about to start bodes well for us. For the lifers, NO MERCY, for the rest of us, bide your time and f#ck the company.
Full xjt pay till the last day F$CK this place in it's a$$
As long as that's pre-concession pay plus an additional 6+% raise and no pbs... and other various improvements...... I'm with you. Everyone here will have a shot at the majors over the next 5-7 years I think. Make the move when you can gentlemen.

Latest resources

Back