ASA training dept. rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASADriver

Rumor around the training department here is that we may operate under separate contracts because it is getting so ugly between the 2 ALPA groups. Can that even happen? I thought we had come together. What the heck is going on? If what I heard is true about what the Expressjet proposal was for us instructors, I hope we don't combine. I would take a hit based on their proposal.

I hope we do combine, but gracefully.

God knows we need a new perspective in our union. I am really tired of paying dues for my screwing. Mgmt. screws us enough-and for free.

I hope we do combine, but gracefully.

God knows we need a new perspective in our union. I am really tired of paying dues for my screwing. Mgmt. screws us enough-and for free.

From what I've heard, I sure don't want their guys running things.

Really-Could they possibly be bigger shills? I think not.

The express guys want to screw us instructors and I've been told they just want to fight for the heck of it. They don't seem to grasp reality. I don't think they will be good for us.

The express guys want to screw us instructors and I've been told they just want to fight for the heck of it. They don't seem to grasp reality. I don't think they will be good for us.

Maybe not, but the little fiefdom we have not sure as hell ain't either.

I'm not talking about the training guys-they are fine.... The rabbit hole is much deeper.

Latest resources

Back