ASA picket in SGU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, what a show of maturity!

And let me throw this out: I'm sick of the Farruzi bashing. He may be a bigmouth, sometimes an a-hole, and shoot from the hip a little, but you know what? He's a fighter and he's the a-hole we need fighting for us, not someone management can push over. Either way, he's given up 3+ years of his life fighting for our pilot group with nothing personally to show for it, except maybe a divorce, a target on his head, and insults from the pilots he's served. If you think you can do better, and want to take that job on, send out an email and announce your candidacy. Feel free to vote for the other candidates if you must, but don't sit here and bash one of the most passionate hard working reps we have unless you're prepared to walk in his shoes.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice. You seem to bash others whenever you get the chance. I agree he is passionate, but I don't think he is the man for the job. We need people who think these things through more and act with logic rather than "shooting from the hip". Are the attacks on Farruzzi hitting too close to home? Is that you Will?

Maybe you should take some of your own advice. You seem to bash others whenever you get the chance. I agree he is passionate, but I don't think he is the man for the job. We need people who think these things through more and act with logic rather than "shooting from the hip". Are the attacks on Farruzzi hitting too close to home? Is that you Will?

No, if you read any of my posts, you'd know I'm not him. I just hate to see a guy who volunteered his time get torn up by a bunch of bigmouths who haven't given 1/10th to the pilot group of what he's given. Y'all think you know the answers, but are afraid to step up to the plate and run for office. You don't want to vote for him, then don't, but for god's sake do it for the right reasons. At least Farruzi had the balls to step up to the plate.

And to the guy who thinks he knows how ATR FOs bid away from him, that's laughable. Isn't WF on reserve?!!!!

ASA Driver, you are a tool. You completely miss the point every time. You're so blinded by your hatred of ALPA that you have tunnel vision.

I'll repeat what I wrote to your duplicate post on the other thread:

"Wasn't this picketing launched from the ALPA board of directors meeting in LAS? You know the UNION REP CONVENTION? How many union reps do we have? 4? 6? Seems to me like a bunch of ASA pilots flew all the way to Vegas, then rode a long bus trip to just picket. 20 'aint too bad considering. And explain why pilots from every other pilot group in ALPA came out to support us if ALPA is going to "throw us under the bus"? I say it was a strong message of ASA support. I agree with Farruzi, who cares how many ASA pilots made the trip, even if it was just 20, the point was made. We have the support of the entire union."

Why didn't you go to SGU?

Last edited:
Why didn't you go to SGU?

No good excuse really. I guess because I was on vacation at my house in the keys and the fishing was good. And all the flights between MIA and LAS were full. You're right, I guess I'm a bad union member to miss one picketing event in a remote location, even though I've made most of the local ones.:rolleyes:

Hmmm, in the keys huh? You fishing for Gaylords?:confused:

No, fishing for wahoo, yellowfin, snapper, (maybe even some "pron"). Hoping for a sailfish or a marlin (no luck this time). You know, not all the keys are like Key West (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Dork.

No, fishing for wahoo, yellowfin, snapper, (maybe even some "pron"). Hoping for a sailfish or a marlin (no luck this time). You know, not all the keys are like Key West (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Dork.

Ever fish for refugees? I hear they are plentiful in deep water, but you can also catch some near bridge pilings, too.

Ever fish for refugees? I hear they are plentiful in deep water, but you can also catch some near bridge pilings, too.

No, fishing for refugees is too easy... they just seem to jump right up in the boat!

Latest resources

Back