• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA picket in SGU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And another thought for your credibility ASADrivel, since you've demonstrated you have access to our ALPA Web Board, why not grow a set of balls and sign your name to your posts over there where we can all see who you are and debate you?

Your insurgent terrorist attacks against our hard working volunteers and the line pilots who support them are extremely old. You have no credibility if you're afraid to sign your name to them. It's time for you to "come out of the closet" (sorry Chuck) and take ownership for your union attacks!!!!

What about the hard working line pilots who are sick of watching Skywest transfer airplanes while ALPA continues with the same old song and dance. Remember it is us line pilots who are paying 2% of our pay to this union that isn't doing squat in terms of results. The ALPA volunteers are working hard, but there aren't any results and we are losing jobs to Skywest.

What about the hard working line pilots who are sick of watching Skywest transfer airplanes while ALPA continues with the same old song and dance. Remember it is us line pilots who are paying 2% of our pay to this union that isn't doing squat in terms of results. The ALPA volunteers are working hard, but there aren't any results and we are losing jobs to Skywest.

Don't dodge. You are nothing but a terrorist. Take ownership for your attacks or be gone. If you can't come out and take ownership, than you have no credibility. Most of us have an idea who you are anyhow.

We'll see you over there.

Don't dodge. You are nothing but a terrorist. Take ownership for your attacks or be gone. If you can't come out and take ownership, than you have no credibility. Most of us have an idea who you are anyhow.

We'll see you over there.

I don't see you posting your name either - I guess that means you don't have any credibility either. You can't even take your own advice.

I don't see you posting your name either - I guess that means you don't have any credibility either. You can't even take your own advice.

More dodging the question. Spineless wonder.

Oh, I'm over there, and I say the same things I do here. You figure it out.

ok - my asa/alpa news update said over 100 pilots were there, now it was really 80, of which 20 were asa pilots. how many asa pilots are on full time alpa leave - a little over 20. where's the truth boys? my dues deserve better!

There are under ten on fulltime ALPA leave, maybe 6 or 7 total. You should know that from the management position you're in. You don't pay dues because you're not a member of ALPA. But you are a management weenie.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Actually, that memo sort of displays ALPAs smugness. It didn't matter what JA would have done, it would have been spun anti-labor: "JA simply walked away without the mere hint of wanted to talk, further confirming our stance that SKYW sucks", or "The fact that he took time out of his busy day proves we got his attention, which was the point. And his confrontation with Duane was totally asinine". From a leadership perspective, at least one from grounded theory not hip-shooting, showing a willingness to talk is a much stronger leadership tactic than walking away as it shows committment, concern and consideration, and while you got his attention (which is really just a means of advertising) his tactic did the same. So, who came off worse? The confrontational folks or the diplomatic ones? If you don't think impressions are important, than the whole reason for picketing seems lost.

Actually, that memo sort of displays ALPAs smugness. It didn't matter what JA would have done, it would have been spun anti-labor: "JA simply walked away without the mere hint of wanted to talk, further confirming our stance that SKYW sucks", or "The fact that he took time out of his busy day proves we got his attention, which was the point. And his confrontation with Duane was totally asinine". From a leadership perspective, at least one from grounded theory not hip-shooting, showing a willingness to talk is a much stronger leadership tactic than walking away as it shows committment, concern and consideration, and while you got his attention (which is really just a means of advertising) his tactic did the same. So, who came off worse? The confrontational folks or the diplomatic ones? If you don't think impressions are important, than the whole reason for picketing seems lost.

The point is that if Jerry wants to talk he should do it at the negotiating table. His display at the picketing was just more rhetoric on top of rhetoric.

According to the rep who was so unceremoniously quoted above, Jerry confronted them to the delight of ten or so secretaries screaming "Go Jerry!". His display was only to earn points with his own people in the GO, not to "confront ALPA". In doing so, I would say he made a mistake.

The point is that if Jerry wants to talk he should do it at the negotiating table. His display at the picketing was just more rhetoric on top of rhetoric.

According to the rep who was so unceremoniously quoted above, Jerry confronted them to the delight of ten or so secretaries screaming "Go Jerry!". His display was only to earn points with his own people in the GO, not to "confront ALPA". In doing so, I would say he made a mistake.

Jerry didn't get to this point by making mistakes. It is ALPA that is making a mistake. Jerry will continue to make money with or with ALPA and with or without ASA.

Jerry didn't get to this point by making mistakes. It is ALPA that is making a mistake. Jerry will continue to make money with or with ALPA and with or without ASA.

And without your sorry ass too drivel! Don't forget that. If ASA goes TU, you'll be outa your management job too.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest resources

Back