• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA picket in SGU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
asarjman - lets see moron - there are 4 on the negotiating team, plus at least 3 mec, 4 lec plus a few others I know have not seen an airplane in months, if not years. the number is close to 20 - i was told that by a member of our lec.

and trust me little man - i pay my alpa dues just like you, i just expect something for it

just because someone doesnt agree with the lemming alpa line hook, line and sinker like yourself doesnt mean they are management

asarjman - lets see moron - there are 4 on the negotiating team, plus at least 3 mec, 4 lec plus a few others I know have not seen an airplane in months, if not years. the number is close to 20 - i was told that by a member of our lec.

and trust me little man - i pay my alpa dues just like you, i just expect something for it

just because someone doesnt agree with the lemming alpa line hook, line and sinker like yourself doesnt mean they are management

Let's see, the only line L.J. believes in, is the one that supports her self-serving agenda--which by the way is not always in the pilot group's best interest! She migrates to whatever side of the fence that best supports her agenda and at anyone's expense but her own!

Her ALPA experience that she claims, is both self-indicting and self-incriminating. Drew, Scott, and Charlie have ALPA experience also!

ok - my asa/alpa news update said over 100 pilots were there, now it was really 80, of which 20 were asa pilots. how many asa pilots are on full time alpa leave - a little over 20. where's the truth boys? my dues deserve better!

they say the devil you know is better than the devil you dont right - i think i know pretty clearly where the company stands, I can say pretty clearly that I have no trust for our current alpa leadership

VOTED NO FOR FERUZZI!

Of course you don't, Chuck! Your job is on the line according to some of the other C/P's, so you are expected to make such statements and stir the pot! You need to get back to work and keep an eye on those occurences!

Ha Ha, which LEC member? Breiling?

The only ones on full time leave are the MEC chairman, the Vice Chairman, the SPC chairman, the CNC (4 members), and the Communications Chairman. That makes 7. That does not include the reps. Get the facts before you speak.

pennecramp, asarjwoman and speedrape - all the same story, unhappy with current alpa - must be management. come on ladies - attempt to have a civil debate here. i know thats asking a lot from the three of you but try it for a little while.

i am not advocating lynn, but i find it funny that members of our current mec were in the crew lounge last week saying that we needed to vote for feruzzi. one pilot made a comment that feruzzi was a loaded gun - the response was that he had really changed and matured lately - i bet.

i didnt find a memo from brian wilson in my mailbox - if he did put them there he should be fired.

seems 8 years ago the union didnt have to lie, exaggerate and constantly tell us that everything management did was evil - we figured it out for ourselves. but our current misleadership in alpa treats us like babies...

time for them to go hang with dwayne...

The only ones on full time leave are the MEC chairman, the Vice Chairman, the SPC chairman, the CNC (4 members), and the Communications Chairman. That makes 7. That does not include the reps. Get the facts before you speak.

I heard the P2P and Family Awareness Chairs were also on full time leave. Aren't there 2 SPC guys on leave also? That would make 10.

pennecramp, asarjwoman and speedrape - all the same story, unhappy with current alpa - must be management. come on ladies - attempt to have a civil debate here. i know thats asking a lot from the three of you but try it for a little while.

i am not advocating lynn, but i find it funny that members of our current mec were in the crew lounge last week saying that we needed to vote for feruzzi. one pilot made a comment that feruzzi was a loaded gun - the response was that he had really changed and matured lately - i bet.

i didnt find a memo from brian wilson in my mailbox - if he did put them there he should be fired.

seems 8 years ago the union didnt have to lie, exaggerate and constantly tell us that everything management did was evil - we figured it out for ourselves. but our current misleadership in alpa treats us like babies...

time for them to go hang with dwayne...

Wow, what a show of maturity!

And let me throw this out: I'm sick of the Farruzi bashing. He may be a bigmouth, sometimes an a-hole, and shoot from the hip a little, but you know what? He's a fighter and he's the a-hole we need fighting for us, not someone management can push over. Either way, he's given up 3+ years of his life fighting for our pilot group with nothing personally to show for it, except maybe a divorce, a target on his head, and insults from the pilots he's served. If you think you can do better, and want to take that job on, send out an email and announce your candidacy. Feel free to vote for the other candidates if you must, but don't sit here and bash one of the most passionate hard working reps we have unless you're prepared to walk in his shoes.

passionate - he's passionate. If all it takes to be an effective leader is passion, I vote for the wrong people. how ironic you want the ferrUZI bashing to stop but all the other bashing you direct is fine?

Passion without intelligence and reason is insanity. hitler was passionate. now im not comparing him to hitler but to vote for the guy simply because he is passionate - although wrongly misguided, untrusted and an a$$ - is crazy. he insults fellow pilots to their face - treats crewmembers he flies with like garbage and most fo's bid off the atr to stay far enough away from him.

asarjman - you seem awefully preoccupied with chuck's office???

Latest resources

Back