ASA CRJ7 lines worst ever created!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nethan said:
Hey, be nice. Some places have to deal with the top lines having 13 days off.

That's right lets race to the bottom. How about bringing up the bottom rather than lowering the top. 18 days off and 85 hours of pay works for me in a CRJ or Airbus.
RF

crjskipper said:
texx - you dont know what the hell your talking about. The guy just had a kid and has been there everyday for the two weeks he has had the job. How quick do you think he can fix it? Dont throw crap out from behind a screen name that are groundless. I talked to people first hand that saw him working on this stuff personnaly until he had to release it. He didnt inherit the sharpest team from what I hear.

Give the guy a friggin chance. Two bloody weeks you prick! You think you can do better get your ambiguous ass over there and try. Dont stab a fellow pilot and good guy in the back so you can post a flaming message and make yourself feel better. He will fix it, but not likely with f&%ks like you posting garbage.

Mr Uneducated. I do know what I am talking about. I was not saying he was doing a bad job. Read the post carefully. I made a clear statement of what he was doing at the end of this past week. No flame as you put it and only the facts of what took place this week.

You didn't talk to the 2 people that had to work late 2 nights did you.

Goodto- great "Arthur" ref!

Our 700 lines for next month have amaximum of 13 days off. Most with 12 and some with only 10 days off. Most with only about 84hrs of credit. Your lines are not the worst lines ever created.

boknowsASA said:
Holy Sh** has anyone taken a look at the CR7 ATL lines for April. I don't know WTF Kevin Watts and his crew were thinking??? I sure hope that he was strong-armed by the company because these are the worst lines I have ever seen. 4days followed by a day line with two days off and than start it all over again. 4days that have all 3 nights in LGA. WTF Kevin are you thinking? The number one line has only 16 days off. I had a top 15 line for this month and had 18days off and still was flying over 90hrs.

With SH** like this Im sure some are already calling for Kevin Watts to resign now! Thats what you get letting an F/O try and build lines!!!

Typical response from self important know-it-alls. If you think Kevin has that much control over the schedules...well, that's the problem, you're thinking. When you think, it hurts the team.

You see there are a few other 'small' factors that play into this...LIKE DELTA for example. There are also, in order of importance, other factors like; destination schedules, aircraft availability, aircraft maintenance, flight attendents, and least important, whiny a.ss cry baby pilots.

Help Kevin out, don't bash him on a public forum cause the schedule doesn't fit your needs. You might also give the guy a few months to get into the flow.

Haha, I second that! Guess what, there are always gonna be some crappy lines no matter how hard anybody tries. I called up Kevin personally for a schedule issue and not only did he call me back after I left a message, he was extremely helpful and went way above what I expected.

silverandsoar said:
Typical response from self important know-it-alls. If you think Kevin has that much control over the schedules...well, that's the problem, you're thinking. When you think, it hurts the team.

You see there are a few other 'small' factors that play into this...LIKE DELTA for example. There are also, in order of importance, other factors like; destination schedules, aircraft availability, aircraft maintenance, flight attendents, and least important, whiny a.ss cry baby pilots.

Help Kevin out, don't bash him on a public forum cause the schedule doesn't fit your needs. You might also give the guy a few months to get into the flow.

Weasil said:
Our 700 lines for next month have amaximum of 13 days off. Most with 12 and some with only 10 days off. Most with only about 84hrs of credit. Your lines are not the worst lines ever created.

Ouch.

silverandsoar said:

hahaha thats awesome man. I agree some of you guys are too much. I swear some of these guys would find something to cry about if they had 17 days off avg with 85 hours credit. For some reason or another pilots tend to be whiners. Maybe its because too many try to live in the past. Sorry guys the glory days are over. No more 2 on 5 off schedules. If you come into this job with realistic expectations you will be alright. HOLLA

D'Angelo said:
hahaha thats awesome man. I agree some of you guys are too much. I swear some of these guys would find something to cry about if they had 17 days off avg with 85 hours credit. For some reason or another pilots tend to be whiners. Maybe its because too many try to live in the past. Sorry guys the glory days are over. No more 2 on 5 off schedules. If you come into this job with realistic expectations you will be alright. HOLLA

I've figured out who Duh Angelo is....it's Willie.

goodto50meters said:
Scott,

Your medication is in the medicine cabinet, second shelf, right side, behind the untouched shaving cream.

Take 2 now and 2 prior to your next post.

This is not Scott. It's Kevin Watt's brother. He flys at ASA.

Latest resources

Back