ASA CRJ7 lines worst ever created!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bvt1151 said:
Deal!!! Do you know how hard it is to rustle up a Mr. Pibb in the Delta network!?!?

I don't know about the rest of the network, but at ASA there should be a "OPEN ONLY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY" sign on the can (singular) of Mr. Pibb in each galley. Get the wrong FA or an FA having a bad day and you just might pull back a bloody stump after reaching for it.

Just out of curiosity, where do you guys stay on your BDL overnights?

The female chief pilot, (Kim?) said that the bid packets were sent out incorrect on the 700. She said that new packet will be out sun or mon. The pairings were correct, but the lines were fubar.

Those are out. They suck worse than the others. Less days off, less block time.

shamrock said:
Just out of curiosity, where do you guys stay on your BDL overnights?

Doubletree about a half mile from the airport. Its the one with only about two tv stations (the movie preview channel and Univision), $10 for internet access, and a restaraunt that never seems to publish their hours, nor keeps the same hours day after day. At least you get a cookie.

The Ramada across the street offers a nice happy hour complete with free munchies, though. Try to be at least moderately sober for the trip back across the street, though. Almost learned that one the hard way;)

I was going to post something earlier but waited. I believe the pilot group stated on this board and every other place known to man that long overnights and long sits were BS. I also remember a ton of griping about long airport sits. Oops don't forget about the Deadhead complaints that I heard every other day. It looks like they cleaned up all that jazz... Don't get me wrong there is still a 40 some hour sit in JFK... (FO's/Captains please drop if you don't know how to spend 40+ hours in NYC let the real hell raisers have a crack)
So there you go. Pilots always a sharp group asked for changes that lowered there quality of life... Imagine that. Careful what you ask for. Hey 14 days off max all lines pretty even at 85ish hours. Seniority now has no benefits. Well done guys. Next week why don't you b!tch about something else.

sXeflyer said:
The female chief pilot, (Kim?) said that the bid packets were sent out incorrect on the 700. She said that new packet will be out sun or mon. The pairings were correct, but the lines were fubar.

I wouldn't bank on it. They did have to do it for SLC because they had CDOs mixed with regular lines.

2 crew planners were out this week so the other 2 had to do most of the work. Kevin was at "The Mecca" working on a "project" and spent very, very little time with our planners. And when he was there the planners wanted to do more but Kevin said they look fine, put them out.

Last edited:
boknowsASA said:
Holy Sh** has anyone taken a look at the CR7 ATL lines for April. I don't know WTF Kevin Watts and his crew were thinking??? I sure hope that he was strong-armed by the company because these are the worst lines I have ever seen. 4days followed by a day line with two days off and than start it all over again. 4days that have all 3 nights in LGA. WTF Kevin are you thinking? The number one line has only 16 days off. I had a top 15 line for this month and had 18days off and still was flying over 90hrs.

With SH** like this Im sure some are already calling for Kevin Watts to resign now! Thats what you get letting an F/O try and build lines!!!

Sure. BTW, there are probably alot of FO's there that have more experience than you so be careful who you say that to.

texx - you dont know what the hell your talking about. The guy just had a kid and has been there everyday for the two weeks he has had the job. How quick do you think he can fix it? Dont throw crap out from behind a screen name that are groundless. I talked to people first hand that saw him working on this stuff personnaly until he had to release it. He didnt inherit the sharpest team from what I hear.

Give the guy a friggin chance. Two bloody weeks you prick! You think you can do better get your ambiguous ass over there and try. Dont stab a fellow pilot and good guy in the back so you can post a flaming message and make yourself feel better. He will fix it, but not likely with f&%ks like you posting garbage.

Give the guy a friggin chance. Two bloody weeks you prick! You think you can do better get your ambiguous ass over there and try. Dont stab a fellow pilot and good guy in the back so you can post a flaming message and make yourself feel better. He will fix it, but not likely with f&%ks like you posting garbage.

Dont hold anything back. Tell us how you really feel!

I agree, give the man a chance.

crjskipper said:
texx - you dont know what the hell your talking about. The guy just had a kid and has been there everyday for the two weeks he has had the job. How quick do you think he can fix it? Dont throw crap out from behind a screen name that are groundless. I talked to people first hand that saw him working on this stuff personnaly until he had to release it. He didnt inherit the sharpest team from what I hear.

Scott,

Your medication is in the medicine cabinet, second shelf, right side, behind the untouched shaving cream.

Take 2 now and 2 prior to your next post.

Latest resources

Back