• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CRJ7 lines worst ever created!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The line awards also weren't published today. I can't remember the last time they weren't published by 4 or so.

sweptback said:
The line awards also weren't published today. I can't remember the last time they weren't published by 4 or so.

Sweptback,

Your right. It's 1252am and still no lines, what gives?

Kevin is doing one hell of a job!

701EV

silverandsoar said:
Typical response from self important know-it-alls. If you think Kevin has that much control over the schedules...well, that's the problem, you're thinking. When you think, it hurts the team.

You see there are a few other 'small' factors that play into this...LIKE DELTA for example. There are also, in order of importance, other factors like; destination schedules, aircraft availability, aircraft maintenance, flight attendents, and least important, whiny a.ss cry baby pilots.

Help Kevin out, don't bash him on a public forum cause the schedule doesn't fit your needs. You might also give the guy a few months to get into the flow.

The next time, just log in as "Kevin Watts" instead of "silverandsoar".

What a putz.

You knew what you were getting yourself into, and if you didn't, you shouldn't have allowed your buddy Brian LaBroke to talk you into it. What in the h*11 is an FO with no line experience doing in charge of Crew Planning anyway????:erm: Of course I mean besides the free ride from his buddy.:rolleyes:

Do the job or leave.....it's like that in every professional aspect.

LTG

Last edited:
Attitude!

MM was a terrible manager but the two planners are no better.

It is not Mikes management skills, it is his Gary Gross directed attitude! I have known him for several years. He has changed since he took the job. I went up to his office 3 years ago to say hi and noticed an ATR bid packet on his desk. I figured that since he just got off the ATR, he would fix those lines he used to complain about. I noticed that the first line was 16 days off, 1 line was 15 days off, 2 lines 14 days off, no 13 days off, 5 12 days off and the rest 11 and 10 days off (out of 80+ lines). I remarked to Mike that these lines were way worse than when we were on the ATR, why didn't they have more time off, and asked who the idiot was that put them together. He turned bright red in the face and with a very loud and agitated voice stated something similar to "those junior pilots don't deserve that much time off". I think you will find that this is how those lines have been built over the past few years.

Uh, I doubt it was Kevin. He and Scott Hall were pushing for 5 days for the last several months, even when Gary Gross said don't.

Gary saying don't? I find this very hard to believe. Gary is the steam behind the planners way of doing business. I don't believe Mike came into the job with that attitude. He had direction.

By the way, is Mike still up there??

Latest resources

Back