AirTran 737 Captains voting "NO"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hose A. Jiminez

I'm hearing that the majority of the "NO" voters are the 737 captains. These guys are likely to be integrated regardless of what happens in my opinion, so I suppose they don't have much to lose. However, they are basically wagering the other 66% of their pilot groups careers (717 guys) against the chance for a 50% pay raise, and a captain spot three years earlier. I want a captain spot as much as the next guy, but not at the expense of 1000 of my buddies jobs.

I just commuted home from MDW on a 737 and both CA and FO were staunch YES voters and wanted to hang the angry 7 for what it is worth.

The angrey 7 can't even fly the line. That Shows u how piss off we are, They will be gone after the 11. Well three of the 7 will.

Another Statement to stir the pot where do u get this shi!t? I'm a737 Fo and haven't flown with one no voter yet.

Good to hear. I got it from a guy on another forum. He's sort of a pot stirrer so I shouldn't have given it much thought. let's get this done and move forward.

Hose
Why would their vote be determined by what they are currently flying? That has nothing to do with where they will end up.

Latest resources

Back