• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran 737 Captains voting "NO"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh yea Alaska:rolleyes:. I think I'd rather have a car battery dropped on my nutsack.

On the contrary, would you consider dropping you nutsack on a car battery?

I did that once in Mexico on Spring Break, and I highly recommend it.

It's a pretty neat deal where everyone that is holding onto your penis get shocked too! Best 10,000 pesos I've ever spent!!:beer:

No, no, you have Fubi all wrong. I'm sure that if Alaska hired them, Fubi would insist they get their original DOH, even if that meant above him.

Bubba

Not good enough.....Relative seniority......that would put a lot more above Fudge....after all...it's only fair

Save the culture at Alaska....it's the same culture Petri-dish that produced Fudge....

"A truly fair process, with a fair seniority list is not what SWAPA wants, they want to steal seniority from their future co workers."

Uhh...i think that AAI seniority cease to exist when they were acquired by SWA and all the seniority loss has come from the SWA side...spin it whatever way you want...vote no and take a chance at arby/separate ops, that is what the sideline thinks, but they have no dog in this fight and it is easy for them to play loose with our futures...

Exactly right. This isn't a negotiated agreement, its extortion from SWA and SWAPA. A truly fair process, with a fair seniority list is not what SWAPA wants, they want to steal seniority from their future co workers.

ATN pilots should not trust SWA and they should not trust SWAPA.

Before the two groups are fully integrated there will be section 6 negotiations, yet another opportunity for SWAPA to take another bite out of the ATN pilots.

The ATN should be careful of what they are signing away if they vote yes.

It is always easy to give advise when you do not have skin in the game.

So who do you work for ?

or are you to embarrassed to say ?

Latest resources

Back