• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran 737 Captains voting "NO"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, 100 pic turbine time makes one a pilot, not an FO. Amazing, skilled pilots you must be over there. :beer:

Wow, 100 pic turbine time makes one a pilot, not an FO. Amazing, skilled pilots you must be over there. :beer:
I'm sure he meant to say "1000 PIC".

The point is that every Major airline out there has some sort of PIC turbine 121 requirement, including AirTran. Most are that 1000 number. But he apparently has lived his life with his head in the sand for so long that he doesn't even realize this and thinks SWA is the only airline that requires this level of achievement.

If you feed the fire it keeps growing. It is much easier to fight for something than against something but a few never learn.

Since southwest has so much cash why didn't they start their own international service. Why not just put AAI out of business and then get ATL?

Why does Delta spend millions on blue paint to inform everyone that they are the hometown airline when they should just treat their passengers like southwest does and not screw them on bag fees?

The only thing scarier than Flynvixen's posts, is that fact that he may be flying my family around one day! Nuts isn't the name of a book, it's Fly's medical diagnosis! I'm sure behind all that colorful commentary is a sincere message. But I got to admit, I laugh at everyone of his posts, cause they are so over the top.

Humvdriver, I gotta ask, your Humvedriver yet have an MRAP or something similar in your photo, whats up with that?

So, if the SWA guys are so bitter that they didn't get anything out of the deal, why are they mad at the Tranny guys, and not their own negotiating committee?

Their NC certainly was more than capable of extracting concessions from management to make sure the "deal went smooth".

The SLI might still be what it is, but a nice fat "bonus" check put in my 401k or another $5/hr would certainly assuage my grief for a bit.

Nu

GD'it Flynvixin. You are one miserable SOB. Your vitriol over anything ALPA leads me to believe that you are probably an Eastern scab.

I don't know that I'd come down that hard on her. I was ALPA and I think they blow. Looking back through time, they have hosed one ALPA group over another (think TWA-Ozark), tried to burn down an airline or three (think Eastern or United), and generally (read their magazine) their leaders give themselves hernias patting themselves on the back.

Did I mention "ALPA blows"?

I'm sure he meant to say "1000 PIC".

The point is that every Major airline out there has some sort of PIC turbine 121 requirement, including AirTran. Most are that 1000 number. But he apparently has lived his life with his head in the sand for so long that he doesn't even realize this and thinks SWA is the only airline that requires this level of achievement.

Im sure he did, but couldnt resist taking advantage of the opportunity. :beer:

Spot on to the rest of your post. I wonder if many pilots over there consider themselves "superior" to the rest of us, who for reason or not, are not at SWA.

Latest resources

Back