Air Wisconsin TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJ driver,
Speedtree did not vote (on probation), so lets just get along. This blame game is getting old and what is done is done. Dont like it then leave. I, for one, will still do my best job to make this company perform no matter what happens. My glass is half full. Did you go to a road show? I am guessing not. They did address the negotiations for when the contract us up. It will NOT be 10 years. Think about it, other than some reasons I am too lazy and tired to write about the pilots will not stand for a two year company stand off.

Yo cheez, what up? The way the game is played during negotiations is not up to the pilot group in fact the company can and will drag out the negotiations for as along as poss and that's to the companies benefit. Remember to get to the self help stage all other avenues must first be exhausted this process normally takes right about 2yrs.

WD

Thanks Cheez. Talk to you soon.

CRJ Pilot. Do you hear me complaining? I cannot say how I would have voted. Both sides had their points.

If my understanding is correct didn't you guys get a check for all the back pay they owed you when you signed the contract in 2001? Sure it would be nice not to have to wait, but you still got paid.

8 years from now I will probably still be an Air Wisconsin Pilot happily employed to one of the best regional airlines out there. I will be making more than enough money to live comfortably on and more money than roughly 80% of the rest of the world. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

See you on the line sometime.

I already dove into this whole hypocrisy debate with WD when the Mesa TA was passed, and it was moot, so don't waste the time. I too, find it amusing how he's now taking the "wellll, my airline is still better than yours" approach. Guess that's the only angle one can take in an attempt to save face.

My point is that you are a hypocrite who only talks big when it's somebody else's job on the line. You want others to risk their job, but when it came your turn, you forgot to shut the place down. What happened? Is your job more important than theirs?

Skyspray,

First I haven't lost face in anyway shape or form. The fact that my company HAD to take pay cuts becaues YOUR cronies work for welfare wages and UAL was in a position to jack us all. I can't tell with you if it's an inability to see and understand or just an over all lack of intellegence so I will use really big words for you THE MESA CONTRACT POISONED THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY, COMPANIES ARE NOW LOW BALLING ALL PILOT GROUPS. THE HAS AND WILL CONTINUE TO EFFECT THE REGIONAL PILOT FOR SEVERAL YEARS!!! I do hope that now understand but I guess all one needs is to consider the source.

WD.

Last edited:
WD stop blaming everyone else for your short coming. Why didn’t the Mesa contract before effect you, why is this contract now poison? UAL was going to get concession no matter what happen with Mesa. At least Mesa offered breaks when their code share partners needed it most. You guys didn’t offer **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** up, you just kept sucking UAL dry. I’m sick you talking **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, when you don’t have a FK clue what you’re talking about.

RIDETHELIGHTING said:
.........when you don’t have a FK clue what you’re talking about.

Your the one who doesn't have a clue moron. How many years you got in this industry. 3-4. Well you seem to know it all don't you. Fact is your an idiot. Get a clue would ya.

How the he11 can they compete with morrons willing to work for nothing?

Sorry to correct you sport, but it's spelled 'moron'. I'll leave it at that.

Your the one who doesn't have a clue moron

Sorry about this, but it's 'you're.

And on and on it goes, dogs fighting for the scraps. You kids are a riot, but I have some bad news for you: no one is going to shut down anything. Not at AWAC, not at ACA, not at Mesaba. And if Comair's management had decided to operate during their strike the training department would have been rolling around the clock running 'the temps' through the paces. This is not the 1980s and no one will honor a picket line anymore. There's just too much animosity against ALPA, and among the camps in the regionals v.s. mainline stance. Look how soon Freedom was running classes full of US Air furloughs. Forget it. Management owns (or leases) the planes, and they control who does what, and you will sign what they give you. You know it, I know it, and management knows it. So stop trying to compare penises. You're all slobbing the corprorate knob and there's nothing you can do about. You sound like a bunch of old ladies.

Speedtree is about the only one of you with a clue, but give him six months off probation and he'll be right in there with you. Grow up kids. It's aviation, and it's a sorry business. It always has been, and it always will be. And face it, the white-gloved widebody Captain jobs at $250K per year are long gone. Besides, if you can't live on $50K per year, you aren't living right. You're not that special anymore and there are thousands out there who'll do it for less than even Mesa pilots.

Welcome to reality.

Last edited:
choices have consequences

Primarily for WD......I think it is funny how AW is blaming Mesa. Mesa has to deal with what the moajority voted. What does that have to do with Wisconsin? You guys crapping on Mesa pilots... why? They did what they had to do it sounds like, you guys are not happy with what you did so point to MESA as your scapegoat? Let's be responsible here. What did they do to you guys? They work for a different regional. You blame Mesa. They did not set the standard COMAIR set the standard for how to do it right, maybe MESA went the other way but they still have there jobs. You guys followed MESA's path like trail horses. Don't blame anyone but yourselves. You guys should apologize for crapping on the forefathers _COMAIR trying to make things better for all but instead you guys decided to take the other route. Don't blame just reap the benefits that you AW pilots voted for and no one else. Did you guys have the backbone that comair had? I don't think so but sure is wishful thinking now huh?!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back