Air Wisconsin TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clarification

The NMB has to release the parties. That begins the 30 day cooling off, at the end of which both the pilots AND the company (or both) are free to engage in self-help.

Dubya can step in at the end of the 30 days and POSTPONE self help for an additional 60 days.

Re: WOW!!!!

maddog805 said:
WOW!, an actual jet captain. That's cool. I am truely impressed.

;)

MD805, why did you burst his little bubble like that???
I wasn't going to comment on that because he seemed soo happy to be a jet capt at 40/hr!!!!

WD.

This is true. I'm done fukin with ya RTL. Time to just scratch my a$$ and get happy...

WD.

cheezpilot said:
Hey WD,
Our last contract took forever because it was an almost total re-write. The next contract will be much faster, with mainly the wages to negotiate and some work rules. The work rules are the hardest to get back and they did not change a lot with the new UAL caused TA. The MEC WILL start to negotiate the next contract before the contract is up so we will have a new one when this one ends. The pilot group will not stand for waiting on the next one, especially when we will have waited eight years. The company and MEC acknowledged this during the negotiations for our concessionary TA. We WILL get every bit of back pay if it takes longer. This is why I think the ten year argument does not hold water.
later cheez

NO they did not "RE-WRITE" the contract, MGT DRUG IT OUT FOR 2 YEARS if you belive MGT will give us a new contract rite away you must be smoking the same crack
pipe the NC and MEC used last month. Also from your posts you have not been at AWAC very long, so please dont make statments you know nothing about.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back