Air Wisconsin TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sandstorm

Just got an email from our MEC saying the TA passed. With 86% particiaption from the pilot group, the TA passed 324 YES to 160 NO.

Welcome to the club cheezzz boyz. I lost 27,000 last year with our consessions and a downgrade. 10 of that 27 grand was a house downpayment and the rest was to go for either a cub/t-craft/champ or 150. O well guess thats the way the little ball bounces.

Duration

I am short on time and just skimmed the sections but did I read that the duration is 7.5 years? Is that from your original contract DOS or is the new TA more than 7 years in duration?

It appears that the duration has been extended from the original 9/11/05 to effective date (of the LOA) of 2011. The 7.5 years you saw was the last of three pay adjustment windows allowed.

For instance, if this thing is signed 5/20/03, the last pay adjustment will take place on 11/20/10 and the contract will expire 5/20/11.

2011!!!!

That is crazy, anybody ever here of some little outfit called American Eagle? It sure has not worked out well to thier advantage, so why sign such a long deal. If you were going to give something back, why not make it your "standard" 4/5 year deal????

Is there something you guys/gals were told during the road show that made this seem like the best deal available?

Just curious....can't wait to see our contract!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back