• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA summary on MSNBC..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Oh yeah, these guys are trustworthy....Media Matters for America (MMfA) is a politically progressive media watchdog group which says it is "dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations from liberal philanthropists connected to the Democratic party. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.

Please try not to cite biased sources.

? And if that leftist troll Ed Shultz told me the sun was going to set in the west I wouldn't believe him.

And this^^^ is the problem. I'll let you guess why

(hint- it has to do with learherkjay's well said last sentence)

You guys are actually wasting ur day defending the garbage spewed by Fox/MSNBC!?! Anybody who feels compelled to zealously defend their news network should lose their right to vote. We're in enough trouble in this country due to idiots electing dolts.

Last edited:
All you left-wingers have an obsession with Fox news.....is that because that's the only media outlet besides talk radio and the internet that the left doesn't control? And if that leftist troll Ed Shultz told me the sun was going to set in the west I wouldn't believe him.

A) I'm not a Left Winger.. I'm independent and can think for myself.

B) I'm not a fan of MSNBC and I know there is a liberal bent to "main stream" media... but that still doesn't excuse Fox in claiming to be "fair and balanced" and all they are is a reactionary force.. to the right.

Fair and balanced is closer to BBC news at the hotel when I'm overseas... that's about as fair and balanced as I've ever seen news be.

There, now I"m out.. ;)

I am not a fan of FOX News myself, but I think you should recall how FOX News came about. It was a reaction to the BIAS of the so called "mainstream" media of which CNN was the worst offender (MSNBC should just be renamed the FOX rebuttal channel since all they do is try to disprove everything FOX says).

Journalistic integrity doesn't exist anymore; nor did journalistic integrity ever exist. As long as people are involved in writing the news - you will get their opinions that come along with that news. FOX does a lot of opinion and very little news; but it is successful because it provides a certain bias to a bunch of people who were tired of "mainstream" journalists educated at elitist schools telling you how you should think about something.

A perfect example of this is the Vietnam War. I am not going to get into the merits of that war, but you can easily see how what was reported by the experts was not quite what was happening on the ground and it created a wellspring of anti-war support right around 1968 after the Tet Offensive.

Point being, arguing about journalistic integrity is incredibly naive; there never has been journalistic integrity. In fact, go back to the end of the Civil War. When John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln, most papers in New England reported him captured and hanged in the first 48 hours -- meanwhile his manhunt didn't end for another 13 days.

We as individuals have to think critically about what we read and see....

Amen. Oh, wait, guess I can't say that.....

Latest resources

Back