2009 W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, at CAL we call it the 756 category. 757/767

$122,274 Tax FREE. Working in the sandbox flying an Embraer Legacy. Blocked about 150 hours, if that. 3 months on / 1 month off... worked a total of about 40 days or so throughout the whole year.

$122,274 at 0% tax = about $175k or so before tax.

I would not fly out there for $500k per year. Apple and oranges if you ask me.

Hope ya all can enjoy it since it could disappear tomorrow (i.e. medical gone, position or company). Keep focused on the important parts of life. More then this industry is out there for damn sure!!

The other day the USA lost eight and Canada lost five in an outpost in a $hithole of a land known as Afghaistan. Let's not forget our troops overseas allowing us to enjoy what we know here.

Take some of this great coin ya all brag about and buy a meal in the terminal for a soldier, airman, sailor or marine. This American Warrior is either going or coming for one of two $hitholes.

Brother there is not a day that goes by that not one of us either appreciate our soldiers in harms way or think about our fellow pilots deployed overseas.. I am sure it is much more fun landing the bus in burbank than the c17 in the desert with some 72 virgin hopefull lobbing mortars just hoping to get lucky..

Cant imagine how fun it is to return with the 50 when the old toyota is sitting outside the fence.

Dont think one poster here is bragging.. I can tell you with certainty that I am not considering the fact that my other business that made me 6 figures is all but gone. Just thankful to have a job to support my family.

PS feel welcome to join in.. I would love to hear some frac numbers

And for some different flavor:

Year 4 (90%)/5 NJA C750 SIC on 18 day schedule

$88.3k plus about another $6k for per-diem which I don't count as income. This is not counting our 50% 401k match or our company paid insurance. Block hours 304.

I like that flavor dude.

NJA 8 year Capt. $153,000 - Includes W2, per diem (since there are adequate crew meals) and Sick Day sell back.

Plus 100% medical and $22.5k in 401K with match.

191 hours. 82 landings.

Brother there is not a day that goes by that not one of us either appreciate our soldiers in harms way or think about our fellow pilots deployed overseas.. I am sure it is much more fun landing the bus in burbank than the c17 in the desert with some 72 virgin hopefull lobbing mortars just hoping to get lucky..

Cant imagine how fun it is to return with the 50 when the old toyota is sitting outside the fence.

Dont think one poster here is bragging.. I can tell you with certainty that I am not considering the fact that my other business that made me 6 figures is all but gone. Just thankful to have a job to support my family.

PS feel welcome to join in.. I would love to hear some frac numbers

I know most don't forget, but I still had to pop some smoke and send out a reminder. If some of us, and I do, stop and pick up a meal for a guy or gal in uniform while in the terminal then it'll show how we care.

Happy New Year!!!

Some RJ guys stretch $15 for the whole 3 day trip easily (gotta love the dollar menu). When I lived in base I would bid 4day trips because the per diem was a big chunk of additional compensation compared to day trips.

I spend about $35 to fill my lunch bag for a 4day trip and spend NOTHING while on the road. 2/3 of my per diem is income!

eP.

Latest resources

Back