145 vs 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And it's time for the BAC/AVRO jokes;

It doesn't have 4 engines, it has 4 APUs.

Why did they give it 4 engines? Because 6 wouldn't fit.

That thing actually had a deferral procedure for the engines! I don't know which were worse, those or the 306B's on the 328J that never seemed to stay on wing for very long.

That thing actually had a deferral procedure for the engines! I don't know which were worse, those or the 306B's on the 328J that never seemed to stay on wing for very long.

"Pratt & Whitney, reliable engines (except the 306B)" is what the slogan should be.

Last edited:
Good lord, that was one hell of a slam. Never good when the plane bounces off the run way. Im guessing there was a leaky strut or two after that.

Not with a 146/avro. They were built like tanks. Could take all the abuse you could throw at it. Then bag a motor, and fly home on 3.

Bro, I love flying the 200 bro, it's tight. The windows are like awesome for taking pics from while flying and I look cool in my shades. Plus I love to tell chicks I work at United or Delta, cause like, id never tell them where I really work.

The one that gets you laid most. HAHA!! Trick answer you tools!! You never get laid!! I'm rockin ladies in my 3-twenty with my hand on the stick and the ladies on my mind...

Latest resources

Back